LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd October 2010, 06:44 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinncent View Post
Wow! Can´t wait!! Antoher must buy!! But why no lobbycards?
I never even noticed that omission. Would have been another nice addition. Hopefully we'll still get some on other titles.
Old 24th October 2010, 02:44 AM
Cultist in Training

Any word if the 'freeze frame' end credits which feature on the Anchor Bay/Blue Underground DVD versions will carry over to Arrow's new release? I hope not, but it wont stop me from purchasing it.
Old 24th October 2010, 11:22 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Any word if the 'freeze frame' end credits which feature on the Anchor Bay/Blue Underground DVD versions will carry over to Arrow's new release? I hope not, but it wont stop me from purchasing it.
I'm not sure how it's all working other than I spoke to Marc Morris a few weeks back who was slaving away trying to construct the best possible versions so he's our gatekeeper to how it will all work
Old 25th October 2010, 09:21 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Words just can't describe how this announcement has made me feel. There's a bottle of bubbly being saved for a special occasion... I think this might be it!
Old 25th October 2010, 11:53 AM
Cultist in Training

I've never seen Deep Red. I recorded it from the Horror Channel a couple of weeks ago, but should i wait to view it for the first time in glorious High Def or not, decisions, decisions
Old 25th October 2010, 03:05 PM
Cult Rookie

This is great news, for sure.

Any comment of the quality of the source for the Blu-ray Disc? What's the picture quality looking like?

Steve W
Old 25th October 2010, 05:55 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prawnee View Post
I've never seen Deep Red. I recorded it from the Horror Channel a couple of weeks ago, but should i wait to view it for the first time in glorious High Def or not, decisions, decisions
Worth waiting for the disc mate.Deffo.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 26th October 2010, 12:37 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi folks. I don't think anyone has asked this already (apologies if so), but will this release have the freeze-frame ending under the rolling credits like the Anchor Bay release, or will it have the moving image like the AWE release? Don't want to go into too much detail in case some people haven't seen the film yet but hope you get the jist!
Old 26th October 2010, 12:51 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breck View Post
Hi folks. I don't think anyone has asked this already (apologies if so), but will this release have the freeze-frame ending under the rolling credits like the Anchor Bay release, or will it have the moving image like the AWE release? Don't want to go into too much detail in case some people haven't seen the film yet but hope you get the jist!
I'm a dope. Just read up the page and saw this has already been mentioned. Whoops!
Old 26th October 2010, 02:14 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Arrow have confirmed that they won't have the freeze frame - work has been done to re-build the moving credits properly.

Like this? Share it using the links below!