I like a freebie Paul, always have
Don't we all.
Old 22nd February 2011, 02:10 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload View Post
Don't we all.
Talking of which you were going to come by the office ages back!
Old 22nd February 2011, 02:22 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

If you had any idea about my last 12 months on this earth, you’d know why I’d not been by, mate.

Thanks for the reminder. I shall PM you.
Old 23rd February 2011, 10:49 AM
Cultist

Work is underway on our review of L'aldila...

Kev W
Old 23rd February 2011, 01:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Bros View Post
Work is underway on our review of L'aldila...

Kev W
You should really like the film, Kev. It's ace.
Old 23rd February 2011, 03:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
You know what I mean Andy, as much as I like it on here I feel it is the only forum I feel I can't express myself properly on without fear or getting infractions for nothing.

I'm glad it is being sorted but you could imagine some of the replys there would be if that wasn't the case.

i.e. "I actually prefer in in black and white to sepia, keep up the good work arrow " and comments like that
I agree.
Nos sometimes comes across as a bit too harsh or ott, no disrespect or anything but same thing happened to me. I got a infraction for saying I watched a movie in a less then legal way. I understand this is not a good thing to point out BUT I did not tell anyone to do the same thing or endorse it. It should not be policed like that, only when it calls for should you give infractions.

Back on topic though, I love the Beyond and yes I am slightly miffed at the black and white opening. Hope we get a answer soon.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr

Last edited by nekromantik; 23rd February 2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 23rd February 2011, 04:14 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
I agree.
Nos sometimes comes across as a bit too harsh or ott, no disrespect or anything but same thing happened to me. I got a infraction for saying I watched a movie in a less then legal way. I understand this is not a good thing to point out BUT I did not tell anyone to do the same thing or endorse it. I am not the only one who thinks this, there are other members apart from me and Tanzi who think this. It should not be policed like that, only when it calls for should you give infractions.

Back on topic though, I love the Beyond and yes I am slightly miffed at the black and white opening. Hope we get a answer soon.
nekro, the mods have pointed out on numerous occasions that Cult Labs have a zero-tolerance policy on discussion of piracy. As Cult Labs represents actual labels who lose sales due to piracy we cannot be seen to promote piracy by allowing any comments on the subject to stand. You may not have been actively endorsing if your comment had been allowed to stay put then one of the labels CL works with may have seen it as CL endorsing watching films in a less than legal way. That's why you got an infraction and why everyone else who does the same gets one.

Tanzi, I've said this before and I'll say it again, CL mods do not punish people for saying things against their products. Head over to the Shameless section if you like, there is plenty of criticism on there. However, you'll notice it's constructive criticism, which is the whole point of these forums. It is never punished and our members are allowed to speak freely within the forum rules which are freely available for people to check.

Now, and I believe that Arrow have released a statement with regard to the B&W issue over on the technical thread.
Old 23rd February 2011, 04:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
nekro, the mods have pointed out on numerous occasions that Cult Labs have a zero-tolerance policy on discussion of piracy. As Cult Labs represents actual labels who lose sales due to piracy we cannot be seen to promote piracy by allowing any comments on the subject to stand. You may not have been actively endorsing if your comment had been allowed to stay put then one of the labels CL works with may have seen it as CL endorsing watching films in a less than legal way. That's why you got an infraction and why everyone else who does the same gets one.

Tanzi, I've said this before and I'll say it again, CL mods do not punish people for saying things against their products. Head over to the Shameless section if you like, there is plenty of criticism on there. However, you'll notice it's constructive criticism, which is the whole point of these forums. It is never punished and our members are allowed to speak freely within the forum rules which are freely available for people to check.

Now, and I believe that Arrow have released a statement with regard to the B&W issue over on the technical thread.
thats understandable. just would prefer a warning PM first before getting a infraction. I love Arrow and Shameless and these forums and met some really nice people so would hate to be banned. Anyway enough of that.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 23rd February 2011, 04:20 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
thats understandable. just would prefer a warning PM first before getting a infraction. I love Arrow and Shameless and these forums and met some really nice people so would hate to be banned. Anyway enough of that.
We tried warning PMs combined with editing the offending post initially and found they got ignored so its a zero-tolerance issue now I'm afraid. But, as you so rightly say, enough of that and remember to check the tech thread for Arrow's statement!

Old 23rd February 2011, 05:04 PM
Cult Acolyte

I apologise to Nos if what I said offended you. I did not mean to do that or intend to do that at all

My DVD Collection
Tumblr

Like this? Share it using the links below!