Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th August 2011, 10:58 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissoffboardy View Post
I hope they are working on it, as it is a very frustrating situation.

& no, I'm not from a rival label. I'm currently sat in a boring local government office contemplating some even more boring work.

I also disagree that my post is in any way mean. I admit that I'm feeling very let down by this deadline, but I'm stating the facts as I see them. I paid for the disc in good faith, thinking I had a safety net until Sept 1st. It now transpires that I was mislead in that. Stating this is the truth, not being "mean".

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
I guess Rough just felt that your first post sounded quite unforgiving. It's understandable that you, Baseball and many others are not very happy about the current situation. The boys and girls at Arrow's aren't either, believe me.

Some recent announcements were indeed a bit misleading. It's a bit strange to announce a deadline first, just to tell people a couple of days later that all replacement discs are already gone.

But I am quite optimistic. Arrow have never let down their customers in the past so far, so I am sure they'll find an acceptable solution for all this confusion.

Greetings!

PS: @ Baseball: I wouldn't send you an answer at the moment if I were somebody in charge at Arrow's - as the situation is a bit mixed-up, I suppose. Let's wait and see!
Old 5th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'll pass on your concerns and see why your e-mails aren't being acknowledged. You should have an answer at the beginning of next week.
Old 5th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
I guess Rough just felt that your first post sounded quite unforgiving. It's understandable that you, Baseball and many others are not very happy about the current situation. The boys and girls at Arrow's aren't either, believe me.

Some recent announcements were indeed a bit misleading. It's a bit strange to announce a deadline first, just to tell people a couple of days later that all replacement discs are already gone.

But I am quite optimistic. Arrow have never let down their customers in the past so far, so I am sure they'll find an acceptable solution for all this confusion.

Greetings!

PS: @ Baseball: I wouldn't send you an answer at the moment if I were somebody in charge at Arrow's - as the situation is a bit mixed-up, I suppose. Let's wait and see!
Exactly, you read my post well I did not mean to attack anyone here who impatiently worries over this matter, I worry myself a bit as the promise for a replacement to be sent came shockingly short before the news that the replacement discs are all gone and a careful inquiry to Laura has not been replied to yet. But I keep my patience and hope for the best solution for all sides! Arrow must not suffer from this, I love the releases too much!

So I keep waiting, me, the incurable optimist, feeling like a stranger in my country
Old 5th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Cult Rookie

just got an email from arrow saying they have stopped their replacement sheme for the beyond blue ray,so it looks like i am pretty much stuck with this 1 then
Old 5th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I am almost too shy to report, but I got a reply from Laura now and I seem to have got one of the last replacement discs. But I am not selfishly laughing about this and put my energy into hopes for all of you not so lucky at the moment! Don't give up hope!
Old 5th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
Exactly, you read my post well I did not mean to attack anyone here who impatiently worries over this matter, I worry myself a bit as the promise for a replacement to be sent came shockingly short before the news that the replacement discs are all gone and a careful inquiry to Laura has not been replied to yet. But I keep my patience and hope for the best solution for all sides! Arrow must not suffer from this, I love the releases too much!

So I keep waiting, me, the incurable optimist, feeling like a stranger in my country
Were you and Prince Vajda separated at birth? I'm so glad you've found each other now. Your syntax is shockingly similar!
Old 5th August 2011, 02:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I think ending the replacement scheme and leaving it up to the consumer to sort out getting the proper edition themselves is Arrow's way of reminding us of the hassles and difficulties involved in obtaining the proper materials for a release.
Old 5th August 2011, 02:44 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Were you and Prince Vajda separated at birth? I'm so glad you've found each other now. Your syntax is shockingly similar!
Maybe. Judging from our shared forum history, Daemonia and me should be found in any encyclopedia - just search for the keyword "antagonism".

Greetings!

PS: Oops, you don't like tea, I forgot. A black coffee then, hm?
Old 5th August 2011, 02:46 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Let's just keep this thread to rage about The Beyond and not each other eh?

Ta muchly.
Old 5th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Let's just keep this thread to rage about The Beyond and not each other eh?

Ta muchly.
We were all nice and cozy, weren't we? And besides, there's been so much rage here already - we thought it was time time for some loosening up.

Slightly off-topic, sorry.

Greetings!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!