Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Beyond – The Official Returns Policy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/4899-beyond-%E2%80%93-official-returns-policy.html)

horror4life 14th March 2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertzombie (Post 135338)
Not sure if this has already been answered but how will people that don't read this forum be notified about the defective disc problem?

pretty sure unless they read this forum or similar they wont know.
some for them won't know that there is actually a problem with the disk if they have not seen it before. same said with the UNi gladiator exchange only those who are on bluray forums knew they could exchange it

BAKA 14th March 2011 11:37 AM

Will we get an e-mail to let us know they've acknowledged our request, or even that they've sent a replacement out? Or will it just randomly drop through my letterbox?

Gold6082 14th March 2011 12:51 PM

Am I correct in assuming the black & white opening is the only fault?,as if that is the case and the main feature is in colour with no other faults I can live with that.

Colin654 14th March 2011 01:01 PM

Just put mine on just now and yeah it's in black and white, Doesn't really bother me though! C :):popcorn:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th March 2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 135412)
Will we get an e-mail to let us know they've acknowledged our request, or even that they've sent a replacement out? Or will it just randomly drop through my letterbox?

Arrow are currently processing e-mails. They aim to reply to each one but, if you don't hear anything, don't worry but please get back in touch with them if you haven't heard anything or received a replacement disc after 21 days.

BAKA 14th March 2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 135423)
Am I correct in assuming the black & white opening is the only fault?,as if that is the case and the main feature is in colour with no other faults I can live with that.

I believe the quality as a whole is inferior due to being on a blu-ray disc half the size of the corrected version. So it's worth letting Arrow know and getting a replacement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 135425)
Arrow are currently processing e-mails. They aim to reply to each one but, if you don't hear anything, don't worry but please get back in touch with them if you haven't heard anything or received a replacement disc after 21 days.

Not quite sure I can last 21 days :rip:.

wayfarer 14th March 2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin654 (Post 135424)
Just put mine on just now and yeah it's in black and white, Doesn't really bother me though! C :):popcorn:

Just received mine, too. B&W - have to say the picture quality is stunning, but will be seeking a replacement disc though :)

Colin654 14th March 2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 135458)
Just received mine, too. B&W - have to say the picture quality is stunning, but will be seeking a replacement disc though :)

Indeed much better than the shoddy vipco release! I actually bought the vipco DVD when i was still in high school! C

The 4th Fella 14th March 2011 06:08 PM

Damn, b&w.

Right, now if I can just get my scanner back up and running.

springjack 14th March 2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 4th Fella (Post 135480)
Damn, b&w.

Right, now if I can just get my scanner back up and running.

Take a photo...