Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Beyond Replacement Program - Important News (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/6196-beyond-replacement-program-important-news.html)

scribbler 2nd May 2012 10:12 AM

Phew. Received it today and it has the sepia tinted opening (though the sepia isn't as dark as the 'returns procedures' screen-caps, though thats probably just my monitor settings). So all is right with the world. And my limited edition Demons 1 & 2 Steelbook arrived in the same delivery, so this is one happy chappy.
Now if Adam Chaplin arrives from Italy in time for the weekend, I shall have a a night of blood, gore, extreme violence and alcohol.

And a may watch the movies too..

Susan Foreman 2nd May 2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scribbler (Post 237729)
Now if Adam Chaplin arrives from Italy in time for the weekend, I shall have a a night of blood, gore, extreme violence and alcohol.

That was shown on 'The Horror Channel' a few nights ago. I know - I taped it!

scribbler 2nd May 2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 237740)

Really? They showed me killing and murdering whilst drunk on the 'Horror Channel'!? I wish I'd known, I'd have had my hair done specially.

Adam Chaplin was a spontaneous blind buy. I saw the trailer and had to have it. Mind you, my last spontaneous blind-buys were 2 Olaf Ittenbach dvds, and they ended up on ebay the following day :(
I now await my Italian import with a sense of apprehension....

Susan Foreman 2nd May 2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scribbler (Post 237729)

And a may watch the movies too..

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 237740)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scribbler (Post 237743)
Really? They showed me killing and murdering whilst drunk on the 'Horror Channel'!? I wish I'd known, I'd have had my hair done specially.

That's not what I meant, and you know it, you naughty little pixie!

eiren 21st June 2012 08:24 PM

Just got my The Beyond Blu-ray as I waited to make sure I didn't get one of the recalled discs, and I ordered it from Amazon.

Just checked it and unfortunately it's the black and white intro.

As an old time forum member, is there absolutely no chance/way of me getting this replaced now?

:o

I'm a little bit upset that Amazon are still distributing the defective discs.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 21st June 2012 08:32 PM

I very much doubt Arrow have any of the old stock left, as they've been distributing via their own site for a while now with no issues. It's most probably an old copy that hasn't sold through in Amazon's warehouse, and you were just unlucky.

As far as I am aware, the replacement program was extended and is still ongoing.

Try e-mailing Arrow at: info@arrowfilms.co.uk with your shipping confirmation, and see what they have to say - hopefully you'll be able to get a replacement!

eiren 21st June 2012 08:48 PM

Thanks mate! I'll try that and see if I can get it switched over.

The package itself is amazing though, great work Arrow!

woodensuperman 22nd June 2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eiren (Post 252133)
Just got my The Beyond Blu-ray as I waited to make sure I didn't get one of the recalled discs, and I ordered it from Amazon.

Just checked it and unfortunately it's the black and white intro.

As an old time forum member, is there absolutely no chance/way of me getting this replaced now?

:o

I'm a little bit upset that Amazon are still distributing the defective discs.

Is it definitely black and white, rather than sepia monochrome? Sepia is correct.

eiren 22nd June 2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodensuperman (Post 252251)
Is it definitely black and white, rather than sepia monochrome? Sepia is correct.

100% black and white.

Also when you load the Blu-ray into a PC, you can see it's a BD25 rather than the replacement BD50 (thanks again to the forum for that info too).

I emailed into Arrow today and they are sending me a replacement disc for this plus a replacement for the wrong 2nd disc I got in my limited edition House By The Cemetery Blu-ray.

Awesome service from Arrrow. Thank you chaps :clap:

klownz 16th May 2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eiren (Post 252319)
100% black and white.

Also when you load the Blu-ray into a PC, you can see it's a BD25 rather than the replacement BD50 (thanks again to the forum for that info too).

I emailed into Arrow today and they are sending me a replacement disc for this plus a replacement for the wrong 2nd disc I got in my limited edition House By The Cemetery Blu-ray.

Awesome service from Arrrow. Thank you chaps :clap:

I fairly recently brought a copy and was ripped off with the B&W version, I hate to say it since in general I love there releases but I find Arrows customer service to be very poor at best, I have had problems with two orders so far, once they forgot to ship me a couple of DVD's and this Christmas just gone I ordered 4 dvds at the start of December and didn't receive them until a couple of weeks into January...