Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Zombie Flesh Eaters (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8820-zombie-flesh-eaters.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th November 2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 295801)
It's not the first Arrow release that doesn't come with a poster is it!

It isn't. There have been a few with no posters.

Dave Boy 26th November 2012 06:31 PM

Guess I'll just have to get the steelbook now then.:nod:

sawyer6 26th November 2012 07:45 PM

As I had predicted ,complaints and more complaints soon...

Jinx_Barkman 26th November 2012 08:06 PM

I told myself that I was going to wait on this as I already have the BU release but these screenshots show a drastic difference in quality.

BU
Blu-ray.com - Screenshot

Arrow
Blu-ray.com - Screenshot

Sobral 26th November 2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 295847)
I told myself that I was going to wait on this as I already have the BU release but these screenshots show a drastic difference in quality.

BU
Blu-ray.com - Screenshot

Arrow
Blu-ray.com - Screenshot

I know what you mean and agree with you, but I wonder how much is due to the quality difference or the decision to keep the scene dark, on the BU transfer.

Jinx_Barkman 26th November 2012 08:24 PM

The BU just looks kind of smeary with a substantial amount of dnr applied to my eyes.:noidea: I guess I will judge for myself when I get the Arrow version.

MatOfTheDead 26th November 2012 09:47 PM

ive got the steelie on order but even if i hadn't i wouldn't be bitchin and moaning about no poster its the first time its available uncut on these shores so should be thankful that arrow and High Rising have gone to great lengths to put this package together

Rik 26th November 2012 09:57 PM

I've just checked my "Holy Grail" BU edition of Zombie, yep no poster inside my case.....

Rik 26th November 2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 295665)
Oh well, it will give PoochJD something to complain about. Arrow have ****ed up again! :lol:

I had a bit of a to-and-fro with him over at Amazon and he got a bit shirty with me. All I did was challenge his review of something he hasn't even seen and he went ballistic. Now that it looks as though it's going to be a killer release, he's scarpered again. Bet he makes a comeback when he realises there's no poster in the standard BD release! The sky is falling! :lol:

He did the same with me because I said he'd probably slag off the Bava releases too, the guy is a first class idiot

Daemonia 27th November 2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 295745)
Im not annoyed, im disappointed that the poster issue couldnt be overcome.

Why, though? You've already plainly stated you won't be buying it anyway. So what, exactly, is the disappointment you, personally, will be facing? I'm not trying to be aggressive here, I just don't get where you're coming from...? Disappointment would be expecting something and you don't get it. In this case you're not expecting anything, because you're not buying it, so what are you missing out on exactly?