Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Christmas Giveaway 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=416)
-   -   Christmas Comp #11 - Dragon Ball Z Box Set! - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/christmas-giveaway-2012/10097-christmas-comp-11-dragon-ball-z-box-set-finished.html)

fuzzymctiger 11th December 2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 300779)
What about Jynx?!

Ahhh, Jynx. Perfect time of the year to bring up Jynx, but I'm always scared it'll start a PC debate about the censorship of the character.

Rik 11th December 2012 10:46 AM

I'm too old to have watched Pokemon, but luckily for me my boys are always either watching it or playing on the 3DS games so this was easy enough for me, only had to check google for the correct spellings :)

Lou Longshanks 11th December 2012 10:51 AM

This competition makes me glad I'm a ninties kid. I've sent you a PM Kyle :)

gag 11th December 2012 11:04 AM

To be honest I've entered but don't count my entry not because I don't want the box set because I'm not really a fan of Pokemon and I'd rather it goes to someone who is or their children are it would be wasted on me,

antmumford 11th December 2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 300790)
To be honest I've entered but don't count my entry not because I don't want the box set because I'm not really a fan of Pokemon and I'd rather it goes to someone who is or their children are it would be wasted on me,

The boxset is Dragonball Z though, not Pokemon ;)

PaulD 11th December 2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 300809)

Ah it's all the same though. Y'know...cartoons

:)

Rik 11th December 2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 300813)

THEY'RE NOT CARTOONS, SCOOBY DOO IS A CARTOON!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::cry::cry::cry:

:laugh:

Hawkmonger 11th December 2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 300813)

:croc::rip:

gag 11th December 2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 300809)

Tbh not sure one from the other I'd rather it go to a good home we enter comps because we like the prize but if its not my cup of tea I'd rather it go to some who actually want it I'm just being honest and truthful, after all if it was a dvd you watched and hated the film then you really wouldn't enter, feel it would be unfair off me if I won

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th December 2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 300819)
Tbh not sure one from the other I'd rather it go to a good home we enter comps because we like the prize but if its not my cup of tea I'd rather it go to some who actually want it I'm just being honest and truthful, after all if it was a dvd you watched and hated the film then you really wouldn't enter, feel it would be unfair off me if I won

That's very nice of you gag :)

You could've entered and pretended to be all noble though, by donating it to a member who would really like it. :laugh: You would've been a hero among Labbers :pound:...if you had won!