Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree111Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd February 2010, 03:22 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Your collection is shaping up nicely Cuzman.
Old 2nd February 2010, 03:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

I only got 2 so far Black Cat and Oasis of Fear
and 2 Arrows - Street Trash and Silent Night Deadly Night

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 2nd February 2010, 04:28 PM
Cult Rookie

Only started collecting Shameless flicks since Christmas. Really got the 'collection' bug.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (95.5 KB, 35 views)
Rik likes this.
Old 2nd February 2010, 05:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

For me Its interesting to see what side of the cover's people are using.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:19 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
For me Its interesting to see what side of the cover's people are using.
I'm currently displaying the new artwork on all my releases (Shameless and Arrow) except on Femina Ridens (The Frightened Woman).
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Yeah I chop n' change regarding the sleeves. I prefer the old style Ratman sleeve but love 'the critter from the shitter' tagline.

Whilst I think of it (and apologies if this has been asked before) but is Ratman cut? I've not watched it yet but the running time is 70odd minutes.
I have it on DVD-R and was just wondering if I should still keep hold of it.
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm using the reverse art for Baba Yaga (I like the other side better but the spine is printed wrong and doesn't look good next to the rest), The Black Cat, and Watch Me When I kill.

I'm using the new sleeves for the Arrow discs.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:10 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schramm View Post
Whilst I think of it (and apologies if this has been asked before) but is Ratman cut? I've not watched it yet but the running time is 70odd minutes.
No cuts. The only Shameless titles to be nobbled by the BBFC are New York Ripper and Venus In Furs.
Old 3rd February 2010, 09:49 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I uused the reverse art for Flavia and Night Trains, and my favourite cover is WHTDTYD 'white panrs' version.

I completely forgot about Baba Yaga as i've never seen it anywhere I shop. I'll get that the end of next month.

ARROW, i've used the reverse in all the ARROW titles I got that have reverse covers, (Sleepless, Macabre, HBTC,) except DOTD Blu. and I plan to use Ricks work on Street Trash and Day of the Dead blu. I aint seen COTLD blu art yet but I will be definetly getting it.
Old 6th February 2010, 12:17 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
Your collection is shaping up nicely Cuzman.
Further to my last post I bit the bullet and bought the rest, well almost. Overall I paid £7 for all of 1-19 except for What Have They Done... and Baba Yaga, which both cost £13. Maybe there's an explanation for that somewhere on here but I haven't read too many posts. Also, I swear on all your sister's virginities that the Bronx Warriors Trilogy was £19.99 last week, and I just had to pay £30 for it. That sucks, but I'll get over it.

Couldn't get a copy of Footprints. HMV opposite Bond Street station said that they originally got one in, never sold it, found out in a stock check recently that it had been stolen, and hence now have it on order. HMV down the road in Oxford Street claimed they had two at stock check at midnight 4th-5th Feb, and had sold them both by 4pm when I was there. Guy said the only place in London with stock was the Fulham store. Interesting (and confusing) story. Couldn't be arsed to go down to Fulham, so I guess I'll just get it online. Maybe someone should look into it. I swear that HMV's flagship store now only has about 8 out of 21 on the shelves, with about 7 copies of Ratman to boot.

Anywhere, here's another pointless picture of my updated collection.

img10.imageshack.us/img10/2087/06022010024.jpg

Now to start with Arrow and the rest before SHAM020 arrives. I'm very interested in the the future as to what SHAM069 will be.

By the way, I've only actually seen 1-5 so far, in order (SHAM on me). 6-8 on Saturday and then maybe one every other evening. Why are you even still reading my crap thoughts? What I call "DVD OCD" really is a burden, but a fun one to have! It all started with the Criterion Collection, and yes I have all of those too.

Like this? Share it using the links below!