Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Rik 16th October 2019 10:11 AM

Joking aside, even though some of their releases have had errors they won’t correct or have been a bit subpar, I wouldn’t wish for the company to fold because they introduced me to films I’d never heard of before back in the early days and it would be a shame for a small UK label to close down :nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th October 2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 613425)
It's a strange one - any e-mails I've sent to them over the months have gone unanswered.

Oh dear.:(

JAMIOUSE 16th October 2019 10:25 PM

There’s a very good chance the HMV issue from late last year / early this year has had more of an impact on Shameless than it did on 88 and other boutique labels. There is also the possibility that with The Beyond they’ve bitten off more than they chew.
My issue with Shameless is that their sitting on the UK rights to so many great films, Arrow have put out shiny new editions of Strip Nude and Killer Nun and what do Shameless do reissue their DVDs with a new front cover. If Shameless did close it would open a load of titles to 88 and Arrow who would at least give us HD upgrades.

Susan Foreman 17th October 2019 02:27 PM

Someone on FB asked if Shameless are still in business, and the reply given was:

"YES... and we have lots of exciting Blu-ray releases planned. Sorry for the radio silence. More will be revealed soon..."

So that's that then!

MrBarlow 17th October 2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 613542)
Someone on FB asked if Shameless are still in business, and the reply given was:

"YES... and we have lots of exciting Blu-ray releases planned. Sorry for the radio silence. More will be revealed soon..."

So that's that then!

That was very short and sweet

Rik 17th October 2019 03:21 PM

I’m calling bullshit on that, that’s a way of shutting people up for a bit :nod:

gag 17th October 2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 613542)

So that's that then!

I've just seen that few mins ago was going to post it as well.

JAMIOUSE 17th October 2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 613546)
I’m calling bullshit on that, that’s a way of shutting people up for a bit :nod:

It’s certainly odd especially as they were going guns blazing on The Beyond back in April then absolutely nothing for months. It’s interesting they say their working on numerous blu ray releases, I wonder what titles they are.

Steel76 17th October 2019 10:44 PM

"More will be revealed soon..."?

That's kinda what they said in April, and then nothing for months.

Bet they will go below the radar for another 3-6 months, until we hear anything again :D

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd November 2019 01:12 AM

With Arrow releasing Who Saw Her Die? as a US only release no doubt Shameless will be releasing that on over here.

I'd also bet they will do WHTDTYD?, which is another that has an Arrow US only release.