Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

trebor8273 14th May 2021 11:14 PM

World's first blu ray release , because no one else gives a flying F about it.

Know not to set sights high with shameless but even by there standards this seems poor.

Dave 15th May 2021 03:39 AM

I’d much rather they released something like this instead of hogging the rights to something I’m interested in.

Justin101 15th May 2021 06:57 AM

I'm actually looking forward to that. After watching The Love Witch for the first time I checked out Anna Biller to see if she had made anything else and I read about Viva.

I imagine that I'll be buying it.

Rik 15th May 2021 08:57 AM

Bought the dvd on release day and it’s still sealed, highly doubt I’ll be upgrading :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th May 2021 02:00 PM

Viva's great. Really enjoyed it.

However the extras on this release are the same as the original dvd plus a commentary from someone i've never heard of. Even the image under the sleeve is less racy than the dvd one.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th May 2021 03:57 PM

I remember thinking Viva was a smart film and a lot of fun. That said, I'd be surprised if I've seen it more than twice, so I'm not sure I'm that desperate to upgrade DVD to Blu-ray.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th May 2021 04:26 PM

Count me in for Viva. I like Biller's work. I recently saw The Love Witch on Shudder's The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs for the first time and really enjoyed it too.

MrBarlow 15th May 2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 652169)
Count me in for Viva. I like Biller's work. I recently saw The Love Witch on Shudder's The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs for the first time and really enjoyed it too.

Is that one any good Stephen?

Never seen Viva bit you guys are selling to me so will add to my buying list when it's available

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th May 2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 652171)
Is that one any good Stephen?

Never seen Viva bit you guys are selling to me so will add to my buying list when it's available

Yeah it was pretty good. I do think Biller's films are something you'll either really like, or think are awful. They kind of remind me of films like Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th May 2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 652172)
Yeah it was pretty good. I do think Biller's films are something you'll either really like, or think are awful. They kind of remind me of films like Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

I really wasn't keen on The Love Witch but liked Viva.

I think i wanted something a little more grungier than what we actually got.

I wanted basically Season of the Witch II. :lol: