Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Don't Torture a Duckling
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2011, 08:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched D T A D few nights ago never seen it before, sorry but it didnt do anything for me i was bored after half a hr and lost interest but still watched it, But its a Shameless release so i will still buy it, even tho i got quite a few shameless films missing from my collection i will eventual get round to them, And the same from arrow as well., Its always down to money or u end up buying something else instead, Saying that ive been so skint this yr i think i only bought about 3films so far my that BAD, But im having to save for my hols in around 6wk so have to prioraties.. Exscuse if i spelt the word wrong.
Old 26th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Cultist

I watched it again last weekend and it just confirmed my opinion that it's Fulci's masterpiece.

Kev W
Old 26th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Cultist

This is AWESOME news, thanks again Shameless. I've become a huge fan of Florinda Bolkan over the last few months and I've been a Fulci fan for a long time yet I must confess to having never had the pleasure to see DTAD, I can't wait to get my hands on this!
Old 27th February 2011, 09:50 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargento View Post
If the Shameless release is something special then I will upgrade, if not I may not bother.
Well, the Shameless DTAD release is another 'Fan Edition' contribution so we should hopefully see a few juicy bits and bobs adorning this DVD.
Old 27th February 2011, 01:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

.... hmm, does that mean my AB US goes on ebay!?

Bah!

Old 10th March 2011, 01:57 PM
Cult Rookie

yeah sell it - I already sold mine!
Old 11th March 2011, 12:33 AM
Active Cultist

Great news.

How about a blu-ray bearing the title Don't torture Donald Duck?
Old 14th March 2011, 10:30 AM
Cult Rookie

Wow! That sounds quite promising, concerning the fact that the DVD of Anchor Bay/BU is a bit rusty in terms of picture-quality. I think Shameless is going to produce the definite version. Can't wait!

Are there more preview-pics from the new transfer? I'm eagerly awating the DVD. Damn it, still 3 months to go....
Old 20th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Cultist in Training

Default Lucio Fulci's Don't Torture A Duckling

I had this on Anchor Bay back when it was released in 2000, would love the oportunity to view it in it's original language. One of Fulci's better films in my opinion.
Old 20th March 2011, 07:02 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

I'd love this on Blu Ray. Sadly I can't see there being a market for it.
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!