Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th September 2013, 11:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
See the games only been out a few hours and the press and news are already saying how it corrupts the young and causes people to go on killing sprees, the daily mail are going to have a field day
Well it's an easy day for them news wise, not that they research anything ever, absolute bs, sure someone that has other problems might play this game, it isn't the cause of their problems. There could be an argument that having this release actually means less people are out there killing - absolutely unsubstantiated twaddle but why not if they will print things without backing. It's random statistics, the game doesn't turn people in to violent beasts, that will always have been in them. Correlation isn't causation. I cannot abide the Daily Mail. They refuse to research anything, when they something false they just turn off the ability to leave comments online rather than addressing the mistake.

The amount of people that I come into contact with that have no manners, no respect for others, speed when possible not giving a toss that some kid might run in the street, don't stop for red lights - that also think they are superior to others, they will have not touched a game yet they are the scum of society, they just don't realise it.
Old 17th September 2013, 11:58 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Amazon are taking the ****ing piss with this price!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
That ain't Amazon, Amazon have sold out!
Old 17th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Oh yeah
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 17th September 2013, 12:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Amazon are taking the ****ing piss with this price!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
If look its 38 from amazon that silly price is a market place seller as amazon are out of stock. Mind rumours are that amazon have said they have dispatched and taking money when they had no stock
Old 17th September 2013, 12:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well mines just turned up though someone hid it at work, not funny. Mind came 48 hour tracked and not first class like amazon promised
Old 17th September 2013, 12:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Surprisingly the Mail seem to like it Grand in every possible sense: MailOnline reviews Grand Theft Auto V as controversial game hits the shelves (Xbox 360 / PS3) | Mail Online
Old 17th September 2013, 12:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist

But of course, censor-lover and piece of scum Keith Vaz is crying about it, along with this Lecturers and Teachers Association GTA 5 torture row: Teachers slam scenes of extreme violence in most expensive game ever made - Mirror Online
Old 17th September 2013, 12:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Mind have found the mirror is the new daily mail very bigot paper

People have already sold copy's to cex can't of played it and the amount cex are given their not making any money.
http://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php...uto+v&section=
Gothmogxx likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 17th September 2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 17th September 2013, 03:37 PM
Cult Master

I managed to play half an hour last night only got a couple of hours of sleep it looks amazing i just dont know where to start.

LET THE FUN BEGIN

Well after i go for a run that i really really have to force myself to do and its lashing rain out also. Stupid work coming between me and the game all day.
Rik and SharonLynette like this.
Old 17th September 2013, 03:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A load of lads from the music department at college didn't show up today (wonder why ), they're all in for an arse kicking in the morning from the head of the department because he pre-warned them about slacking off to buy it.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!