All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2013, 07:52 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Never REALY interested me that much these type of games, but because of the hype etc I'm tempted to buy it some time, I'm one of those who are never in a rush to buy the latest games gadgets etc, sometimes I buy things a year later when they are for sale less than half price.. I've seen gta IV for a tender so might buy that, is the IV any good?
I love GTA 4 many people say its rubbish but i think its a great game. I think there are some great characters in the game and its more of a rags to slightly better rags story rather than a rags to riches story. There are things missing from the other games in the series but i didnt feel that it took away from the game. Driving will take a bit of getting used to and friends ringing you to go to a strip club or bowling might get on your nerves but you can always not answer the phone. I did all the activities whenever they would call but im a sad twat so thats a personal call

You should pick it up for a tenner its a steal.
Old 23rd September 2013, 08:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post

I know a few people that have finished it already not even doing side missions or anything just blasting through it such a shame not to just enjoy it and live the game like it should be played
Same here, I noticed a friend of mine doing the same thing, about halfway through the main missions and has only done one of the other bits, I only noticed that he started to play it last night, I think he mentioned on FB that he'd only got it at the weekend.

I've really taken a step back and have just started to cruise around, fall off buildings, made a few special female friends , practised parking, etc. Normal everyday stuff.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 25th September 2013, 03:04 PM
Cult Master

Are we going to have a cult labs crew for the online when it goes live for Xbox.
SharonLynette likes this.
Old 25th September 2013, 04:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Are we going to have a cult labs crew for the online when it goes live for Xbox.
I never usually do the online stuff but I do have gold membership. Keep me in mind.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 25th September 2013, 04:40 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I never usually do the online stuff but I do have gold membership. Keep me in mind.
My Gamertag is Nordicdusk so hit me up as the young folk say

Cant have a crew without one of the biggest GTA fans here.
Old 25th September 2013, 04:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I haven't had a Gold account for about two years, my Xbox is nowhere near the router now and I've not got round to buying a wireless adaptor yet
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 25th September 2013, 05:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
My Gamertag is Nordicdusk so hit me up as the young folk say

Cant have a crew without one of the biggest GTA fans here.
I'll add you in a bit - can't work out if it's a dvd night or a netflix/lovefilm night, what goes best with chips and gravy?

My tag is ShrivelUp.

Do young folk say that? I'm confused as my six year old cousin said cool, are we saying cool again?!
Old 25th September 2013, 05:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I haven't had a Gold account for about two years, my Xbox is nowhere near the router now and I've not got round to buying a wireless adaptor yet
I have a 20m ethernet cable! and lots of sticky tape on the floor. You can hardly tell!
Rik likes this.
Old 25th September 2013, 05:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I have a 20m ethernet cable! and lots of sticky tape on the floor. You can hardly tell!
I've thought about doing that and running the cable under the house, but the crawspace is full of cobwebs and spiders and I think it's illegal for me to send my kids under to run it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 25th September 2013, 05:55 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
I'll add you in a bit - can't work out if it's a dvd night or a netflix/lovefilm night, what goes best with chips and gravy?

My tag is ShrivelUp.

Do young folk say that? I'm confused as my six year old cousin said cool, are we saying cool again?!
If i have a Take Away i always watch an episode of Miami Vice

Im not sure what young people say im just trying hard to hold onto my youth. Its not working

Like this? Share it using the links below!