Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Nordicdusk Gaming News and Reviews Show (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/12853-nordicdusk-gaming-news-reviews-show.html)

trebor8273 6th September 2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 633938)
Attachment 227258

I can't remember who here played this but is it worth playing?

I did and yes, enjoyed this a lot more than last of us 2.

Nordicdusk 6th September 2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 634643)
I'll be watching Cobra Kai next :D

Love it so far watched 7 episodes yesterday couple of stupid things i didnt like but overall good stuff.

Nordicdusk 10th September 2020 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 227583

The official box art 120 FPS we shall see about that :lol:

Pre orders 22 September €500 or £450 release date 10 November. Ill get one after xmas its PS5 first hopefully Sony and follow and give a price and date.

Justin101 10th September 2020 12:59 PM

The discless version of the Xbox is hideous, white with that big black circle grill on the side :lol: It's a LOT cheaper though, so if you're happy going downloaded games only it's a good option, will be interested to see if Sony match that kind of discount for the their disc free offering.

Personally I think I'll be grabbing a PS5 with the UHD disc. I was hoping for something more in the region of £400 but I guess everything is expensive these days!

Justin101 10th September 2020 01:00 PM

Oh yeah, and 120fps is a bit pointless when most afordable 4k TVs have a 60Hz refresh rate anyway :lol:

Nordicdusk 10th September 2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 634897)
Oh yeah, and 120fps is a bit pointless when most afordable 4k TVs have a 60Hz refresh rate anyway :lol:

All Xbox has to offer night now is Gears Of War im a massive fan and there isnt even a new one announced yet but apart from that im in no rush to get one. Microsoft dont seem to have much faith in what games they have with no gameplay to show Sony was like here we go gameplay gameplay gameplay gameplay game after game nothing to hide.

Nordicdusk 10th September 2020 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 227595

Hell Yeah just bought this looks amazing plays amazing and the OG soundtrack is almost all there some of my favourite games of all time getting the love they deserve.

Hope i dont smash any controllers :pound:

Justin101 10th September 2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 634925)
Attachment 227595

Hell Yeah just bought this looks amazing plays amazing and the OG soundtrack is almost all there some of my favourite games of all time getting the love they deserve.

Hope i dont smash any controllers :pound:

I saw the trailer for this earlier, I LOVED number 2, played it non-stop and showed me so many new bands!

Nordicdusk 10th September 2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 634935)
I saw the trailer for this earlier, I LOVED number 2, played it non-stop and showed me so many new bands!

I see a trophy for landing a 1,000,000 combo good luck with that :lol:

trebor8273 15th September 2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 634896)
The discless version of the Xbox is hideous, white with that big black circle grill on the side :lol: It's a LOT cheaper though, so if you're happy going downloaded games only it's a good option, will be interested to see if Sony match that kind of discount for the their disc free offering.

Personally I think I'll be grabbing a PS5 with the UHD disc. I was hoping for something more in the region of £400 but I guess everything is expensive these days!

I'm expecting the ps5 to be nearer 500 with the faster and custom built SSD it has ( which 820 and not 1tb) and the fancy controller rumours say the discless version will only be £50 cheaper as specs are suppose to be the same as the disc version. Let's be honest sony can't take the sort of hit Microsoft can by selling the console cheap

So leaning towards the series s for 249 as most people still don't have 4K tvs ( hell 80% off pc gamers still play 1080) and with Game pass don't need to buy many games till they go on sale as lots of games on it and all there new exclusive will be on it day one.

Pick up a ps5 in a couple of years when it's cheaper and lots of exclusives out.

Think the series S is a smart move on Microsoft's part. Could easily give them a leg up on sales for the first year of so.

The again could be wrong

https://www.gamesradar.com/ps5-cost-...-of-ps5-event/

£369 digital version
£460 with disc

Granted the digital version is still 120 more expensive than the s but it's a lot more poweful

But we should know for certain tomorrow