Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Nordicdusk Gaming News and Reviews Show (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/12853-nordicdusk-gaming-news-reviews-show.html)

Nordicdusk 15th September 2020 09:42 PM

Sony are having a PS5 showcase at 9pm tomorrow im sure we will finally get a price and release date . I was very impressed with the last showcase lets hope this one adds to it.

trebor8273 16th September 2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 635426)
Sony are having a PS5 showcase at 9pm tomorrow im sure we will finally get a price and release date . I was very impressed with the last showcase lets hope this one adds to it.

be interesting to see what the prices are. rumors abound they might uncut microsoft if they do that , up coming gen could be over before it begins.

if they say get the base mode; out for 399 and digital for 300 i would be very happy. unlikely but it would be fantastic news!

Nordicdusk 16th September 2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 635463)
be interesting to see what the prices are. rumors abound they might uncut microsoft if they do that , up coming gen could be over before it begins.

if they say get the base mode; out for 399 and digital for 300 i would be very happy. unlikely but it would be fantastic news!

Sony are in a great position where they don't have to do much to beat Microsoft . Sony showed a great line up of games with gameplay where as Microsoft showed nothing and their big seller Halo looked dated and unfinished and now its delayed until next year. Sony are already laughing.

trebor8273 16th September 2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 635467)
Sony are in a great position where they don't have to do much to beat Microsoft . Sony showed a great line up of games with gameplay where as Microsoft showed nothing and their big seller Halo looked dated and unfinished and now its delayed until next year. Sony are already laughing.

Yes it looked very poor, looked poor even for a current gen game and what we saw could easily run on Xbox one. All those company's they bought and no games too show, really need to get some exclusives gears and forza aren't enough

Nordicdusk 16th September 2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 635486)
Yes it looked very poor, looked poor even for a current gen game and what we saw could easily run on Xbox one. All those company's they bought and no games too show, really need to get some exclusives gears and forza aren't enough

I have always bought both xbox and playststion so im not a fanboy or anything i just love to game but microsoft are making it hard for me i will definitely wait until next year to pick up their console.

You can quote me on this when i buy the new xbox on launch :lol:

gag 16th September 2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 635487)
I have always bought both xbox and playststion so im not a fanboy or anything i just love to game but microsoft are making it hard for me i will definitely wait until next year to pick up their console.

You can quote me on this when i buy the new xbox on launch :lol:

I’ve always preferred ps, Xbox has for some reason never interested me, and the games that do interest me are available on both, I see Xbox more online gaming than ps and I’m not that arsed about online gaming.

Justin101 16th September 2020 09:09 PM

£450!

Nordicdusk 16th September 2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 635496)
£450!

Looks like the discless PS5 is not a downgrade from the premium version unlike the Xbox series S .

Justin101 16th September 2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 635498)
Looks like the discless PS5 is not a downgrade from the premium version unlike the Xbox series S .

I'm still going to get the disc version as it saves me buying a separate UHD Player. I was on the fence still at first but FFXVI and Hogwarts look great!

FFXVI is from the team that made and produce FFXIV Online and you can tell, the graphics are similar and the soundtrack sounds like it - I can't wait!

Nordicdusk 17th September 2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 635500)
I'm still going to get the disc version as it saves me buying a separate UHD Player. I was on the fence still at first but FFXVI and Hogwarts look great!

FFXVI is from the team that made and produce FFXIV Online and you can tell, the graphics are similar and the soundtrack sounds like it - I can't wait!

I dont know anything about Harry Potter but i want to play that game.

Has anyone ever bought a console off Amazon im worried about pre ordering here incase we go into a lockdown and i cant collect the PS5.