Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

trebor8273 10th February 2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 565421)
I just wish they remastered Oblivion as many times as Skyrim. As much as I love Skyrim Oblivion is my baby I love it so much first play through was 305 hours I was obsessed with it. I remember I was stuck on a part where I had to use lockpicks to get into the prison and I just couldn't open it it was an expert lock I went to bed that night and I was dreaming about it and I jumped up out of bed turned on my 360 and opened it first time saved it and went back to bed shortly after I discovered the skeleton key existed that could of saved me from a few sleepless nights :lol:

i would rather they remaster morrowind, still my favourite of the series.

bleakshaun 10th February 2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 565660)

Hell I'm still waiting on them remastering fallout 3

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

trebor8273 10th February 2018 06:09 PM

Been playing two lots of elderscrolls.

Elderscrolls online in which I'm a nord Warden, think Grizzly Adams with magic!

Skyrim in which I'm an orc/warrior/ enchanter/ werewolf!

Nordicdusk 10th February 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 565660)

I never got around to playing Morrowind .

trebor8273 10th February 2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 565679)
I never got around to playing Morrowind .

It's cheap enough to get on pc and will run on low level laptops or there is a Xbox original version. But that's quite expensive.

Nordicdusk 10th February 2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 565680)
It's cheap enough to get on pc and will run on low level laptops or there is a Xbox original version. But that's quite expensive.

I have the original Xbox version .

trebor8273 10th February 2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 565681)
I have the original Xbox version .

I would give a whirl sometime, do you have the GOTY edition or normal one? It will be slightly dated compared to skyrim but that's why I would love to see it remastered or at least become BC for the Xbox one.

Nordicdusk 10th February 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 565682)
I would give a whirl sometime, do you have the GOTY edition or normal one? It will be slightly dated compared to skyrim but that's why I would love to see it remastered or at least become BC for the Xbox one.

Its just the normal version.

trebor8273 10th February 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 565684)
Its just the normal version.

Still plenty too do like all elder Scrolls the GOTY added two expansion one of which allowed you to play as a werewolf.

trebor8273 12th February 2018 03:44 PM

Dynasty warriors 9.

Well the good Is I like the new gameplay elements and RPG elements the bad it's not much of an improvement if any graphics wise and now too the open world sadly from what in played it's a lifeless and barren world which is there just add length the game, it can take a good 20 minutes to get to some objectives and once there you might have to make your way back, there is a fast travel system in which you can goto waypoints but these can easily be missed when you on a horse as they have to be activated would of been better they activate automatically when in range. Granted only payed about 2 hours so probably only scratch the surface.