Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

Nordicdusk 19th February 2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 598082)
I played the demo of Yoshi's Crafted World. REALLY fun! The graphics/production design are fantastic, like a better, more polished version of Playstation's Little Big Planet.

If you have a Switch, download the demo and give it a go!

Beautiful looking game really enjoyed the demo.

Nordicdusk 19th February 2019 10:20 AM

Still playing Crackdown 3 ignore the hate about this game it looks great and has very addictive game play. It's not for everyone but if you enjoyed the first this this is for you. The more I play it the better it gets its is alot of rinse repeat but it's fun as hell.

ORBS ORBS ORBS ORBS are haunting my bloody sleep 😄

bleakshaun 19th February 2019 02:32 PM

Playing RE 2 Leon B

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

bleakshaun 20th February 2019 07:40 PM

Rogue trooper redux. Killing norts is fun

Nordicdusk 20th February 2019 09:25 PM

Installing Mass Effect Andromeda when it was released it was an insult to fans of the series the first three are some of my favourite games ever and I was so excited for this but low and behold when you get excited for anything it usually turns out bollox.

Anyway it's free with EA Access and I hear they fixed alot of bugs so gonna give it another shot.

trebor8273 21st February 2019 11:23 AM

Continuing kingdom hearts 3 just finished Monstropolis world ( monsters Inc) now onto Caribbean ( pirates of the Caribbean) which reminds me of assassins creed black flag.

Nordicdusk 10th March 2019 03:27 PM

Finally got around to finishing Spiderman going to start the dlc now see how that goes.

trebor8273 10th March 2019 07:47 PM

Final finished kingdom hearts 3 which I really enjoyed until the last chapter which just dragged on and on. It was just endless end boss fights , they died you fight them again , you think the ends in sight as you fight the final , final boss what feels like a million times, by this time I was praying for it too end. After on hour of trying to defeat him I just gave up, could of done some grinding but by this point I was beyond caring. Up till the final part it was a easy 9/10 but that chapter brought it too a 7.5 for me. Going sell it too cex to put cash towards Sekiro.

Well with that finished can finish vampyr and continuing devil may cry 5 and my career in WWE 2K19

bleakshaun 11th March 2019 08:14 AM

Starting Fallout 3, my fourth playthrough and this time I will be destroying megaton.

Nordicdusk 11th March 2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 599557)
Final finished kingdom hearts 3 which I really enjoyed until the last chapter which just dragged on and on. It was just endless end boss fights , they died you fight them again , you think the ends in sight as you fight the final , final boss what feels like a million times, by this time I was praying for it too end. After on hour of trying to defeat him I just gave up, could of done some grinding but by this point I was beyond caring. Up till the final part it was a easy 9/10 but that chapter brought it too a 7.5 for me. Going sell it too cex to put cash towards Sekiro.

Well with that finished can finish vampyr and continuing devil may cry 5 and my career in WWE 2K19

What do you think of Vampyr ?