Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

trebor8273 16th July 2015 08:36 AM

ryse

gorgeous looking game, which i'm really enjoying as i said it looks fantastic and the story and acting isn't half bad. so don't understand all the negativity it received. it can get a bit samey but that can be said for most games.

state of decay

graphically this isn't the greatest game but still found myself enjoying this more than dead rising with it taking a more serious and "realistic" approach. probably one of the best survival horror/zombie games i have played

vipco 16th July 2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 456759)
ryse

gorgeous looking game, which i'm really enjoying as i said it looks fantastic and the story and acting isn't half bad. so don't understand all the negativity it received. it can get a bit samey but that can be said for most games.

state of decay

graphically this isn't the greatest game but still found myself enjoying this more than dead rising with it taking a more serious and "realistic" approach. probably one of the best survival horror/zombie games i have played

Couldn't agree more with both comments .

SharonLynette 19th July 2015 03:51 PM

Having not played it since release, I have just started GTAV again. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nordicdusk 22nd July 2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 457232)
Having not played it since release, I have just started GTAV again. :love: :love: :love: :love:

On the verge of my 5th playthrough only Batman holding me back.

Release me from your Kung Fu grip BATS :rolleyes:

Always with the Kung Fu grip.

Inspector Abberline 24th July 2015 03:15 PM

Im knee deep in bat dung myself,can't live my life until the streets of Gotham are safe.

trebor8273 30th July 2015 01:37 PM

Halo combat evolved

It might be getting on in years but is still far superior to a lot of newer FPS, fantastic levels, especially once the flood appears. But the last level is still a big let down for me as the controls and handling of the warthog are still pretty poor, the only blemish in a classic game 10/10

trebor8273 31st July 2015 08:26 PM

Playing these games

The last of us remastered
Halo 2
Elder scrolls online
Finally fantasy 14
The golf club

J Harker 31st July 2015 10:01 PM

The Last of Us is a bloody masterpiece.

trebor8273 1st August 2015 02:22 PM

Signed up for EA access and playing madden 15 enjoying it but don't know what the hell I'm doing or what's going on

Nordicdusk 5th August 2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 458408)
Signed up for EA access and playing madden 15 enjoying it but don't know what the hell I'm doing or what's going on

:lol: