Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

Nordicdusk 5th August 2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 458369)
The Last of Us is a bloody masterpiece.

It sure is every aspect of it is amazing i often find myself just getting lost in the beauty of the world itself while walking around.

J Harker 6th August 2015 08:03 PM

I was desperate to go off exploring. Would have loved more freedom.

trebor8273 8th August 2015 08:28 PM

Continuing the last of us which is as near to perfection as a game gets, for me the greatest game of last gen, acting story , music and graphics are all top notch. The story, atmosphere and acting puts most movies to shame.

Just finished Halo 2 which I've enjoyed as much as the first, those are the only halo games I've played so 3 and 4 will be my first time playing them but looking forward to the story continuing from the cliff hanger at the end of 2

mlock76 9th August 2015 12:51 AM

Am still playing COD: Advanced Warfare, despite the issues I have with it. Was happily surprised to find out the remastered Perfect Dark for Xbox Live Arcade is now playable on the Xbox One! :rambo:

Rik 29th August 2015 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Been playing this for the last 24 hours, great fun :)

Iron Maiden: Speed of Light

Attachment 169384

trebor8273 29th August 2015 12:17 PM

MGS V

Just finished the prologue. WTF is going on flying whales on fire, on man on fire riding a flaming unicorn, a psychic girl in straight jacket flying around!

Metallicbomb 29th August 2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 460674)
Been playing this for the last 24 hours, great fun :)

Iron Maiden: Speed of Light

Attachment 169384

I wish we could play the first-person level from the music video.

Rik 29th August 2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallicbomb (Post 460705)
I wish we could play the first-person level from the music video.

Yeah, I was hoping each level would be different like they are on the video. Still a lot of retro fun though, and the main reason why I've not got anything productive done today ha ha

trebor8273 29th August 2015 04:13 PM

Well been playing

MGS V
Until dawn
Mad mad max

to my surprise I'm enjoying until dawn and mad max more than MGS, not that MGS it's a bad game I would rate it higher than these two, but they are both a lot more fun.

trebor8273 30th August 2015 08:26 PM

Until dawn

Excellent. Not the most original story but that characters are all well rounded and interesting. Lots of refences and plot elements from well knowing horror movies. Absolutely stunning looking games, especially the facial animation Took about 8-10 hours to complete but also has a lot of replay value with the different endings and choices. gripping and tense with a some jump moments. 9/10