Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

TJ Doc 31st August 2015 01:06 PM

Dug out the GameCube and played through Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for the first time since 2004.

The writing is often comically melodramatic (with vocal performances to match), but it's still a lot of fun sneaking around in cardboard boxes and snapping necks, plus the boss battles are all impressively varied. And it's hard to deny how cinematic this remake is, even if it does stray too far into wire-fu territory at times.

Gonna play through Sons of Liberty and Peace Walker next, and then hopefully The Phantom Pain before the end of the year.

trebor8273 1st September 2015 08:21 PM

MGS V

Destined to be a classic, a game that deserves all the praise it's getting . Wasn't to keen on it at first but the more you play the better it gets, with so much to do and see and ways to do missions. This is a game I will be playing for years to come. 10/10

TJ Doc 2nd September 2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 461056)
MGS V

Destined to be a classic, a game that deserves all the praise it's getting . Wasn't to keen on it at first but the more you play the better it gets, with so much to do and see and ways to do missions. This is a game I will be playing for years to come. 10/10

I love everything I've seen and heard about it so far.

Just need to avoid story spoilers until I get it. :hide:

trebor8273 5th October 2015 05:51 PM

Finished the order 1886 which despate it's flaws is not as bad as the reviews made out, but it was not worth full price. Picked it up if you see it under £20.

Also finished halo collection, which will prepare me for halo 5

Inspector Abberline 5th October 2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 463624)
Finished the order 1886 which despate it's flaws is not as bad as the reviews made out, but it was not worth full price. Picked it up if you see it under £20.

Also finished halo collection, which will prepare me for halo 5

Have you completed Metal gear Treb? Ive only just got into Africa,due to much titting about and wholesale massacring on my part. I never take prisoners I just slit there throats.

trebor8273 5th October 2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 463640)
Have you completed Metal gear Treb? Ive only just got into Africa,due to much titting about and wholesale massacring on my part. I never take prisoners I just slit there throats.

No will have to get back to it, but I might wait till after the Nathan Drake collection which is out this week

dis 12th December 2015 01:41 PM

brought "rocky" a few weeks ago.
struggling on tim simms,so if anyone has any tips that would:thankingyou: be great.

thanks

trebor8273 12th December 2015 07:07 PM

Lego Jurassic world

Has to be the best Lego game I've played, classic Lego gameplay and humour that's based on all four movies not just Jurassic world, the dinosaurs add a new element of fun, you can also "breed" dinosaurs together to create your own creations

gag 14th April 2016 03:04 PM

This Is What Would Happen If The Next GTA Game Is Set In The U.K

J Harker 27th April 2016 09:22 PM

Don't blame yourself. No Witcher's ever died in his own bed.