Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

buggenhagen 17th May 2010 08:47 AM

Just finished a stint of work and now have some downtime in which to catch up with some gaming. Currently addicted to Super Street Fighter IV and starting to try and get through the challenges (I'm not a great player so it's not going too well!)

Once Red Dead arrives that'll be getting constant play I reckon - can't wait for it really...

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th May 2010 10:22 AM

Listening to some Dio, Rainbow and Black Sabbath at the mo after hearing about the death of the legend that is Ronnie James Dio. RIP.

kingofwitches666 18th May 2010 01:21 AM

Currently mashing through Alan Wake on hard difficulty, on the final chapter (not the longest game in the world but damn good fun) should have it finished in time before Red Dead Redemption drops through my letter box :dance:

Will go back and play Alan Wake at a future date on Nightmare difficulty! :eek:

pedromonkey 20th May 2010 12:16 AM

got a rental copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 days early and i must say it's absolutely fantastic, completely open world, you can kill animals and skin them, to make money. Great game..

mbv 25th May 2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 80162)
got a rental copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 days early and i must say it's absolutely fantastic, completely open world, you can kill animals and skin them, to make money. Great game..

Yeah I finally picked this up. Looks and plays fantastic. Well impressed

buggenhagen 25th May 2010 10:26 AM

I'm absolutely blown away by Red Dead Redemption so far... Only through about a third of the missions because I'm just pottering about doing lots of side quests, exploring and hunting... It's totally engrossing. And the soundtrack is spot on!

Inspector Tanzi 25th May 2010 10:43 AM

Engrossed in Red Dead Redemption at the moment, I'm well impressed.

Phats 25th May 2010 11:09 AM

Have any of you got Red Dead Redemption on the PS3? Maybe we could have a cult labs posse?:cool:

buggenhagen 26th May 2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phats (Post 81170)
Have any of you got Red Dead Redemption on the PS3? Maybe we could have a cult labs posse?:cool:

Great idea - I'm PS3 so would be up for it if we can get a gang together. Still playing through the single player game first though so might be a wee while til I'm ready for multi-player but when I am, count me in.

My PSN name is djbuggenhagen.

Phats 26th May 2010 11:01 AM

The multiplayer will probably pick up a bit more when the free DLC with the co-op modes is released next month so there's no rush to dive in just yet.

My PSN name is Phatmann2008