Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

Gigantor 27th October 2009 04:14 AM

Yeah theres some really cool fan created wrestlers.The create a Wrestler element really has overshadowed the other aspects of the game

vipco 28th October 2009 03:42 PM

Give StokEd a play last nite, as its like a ghost town on SVR10 online with PS3 at the mo.

A good snowboarding game with fantastic control's and dynamic weather system . Better in every way than Shaun Whites effort with its poor controls and arcade goals, as its more a sim , so no frausting coin collecting , just tricking events and free roaming on real mountains.
The only gripe (so far) are the graphics, they're not bad but they're not as good as they could be.

BTW, StokEd is a X360 exclusive. £29.99 RRP

Gigantor 29th October 2009 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=vipco;46039]Give StokEd a play last nite, as its like a ghost town on SVR10 online with PS3 at the mo.

Yeah playing the WWE games online would be fun.Thats definitely one game yhat is screaming to be played online

vipco 30th October 2009 12:29 AM

Theres several online gaming federations that you can join or guest in run similar to real life.
The 09 SDVR comunity was a blast.

mbv 30th October 2009 11:13 AM

I'm after getting very attached to Little Big Planet lately. Such a fun game, frustrating at times but very addictive.
People have made some great horror based levels...Saw, F13

KPWNINJA 2nd November 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbv (Post 46192)
I'm after getting very attached to Little Big Planet lately. Such a fun game, frustrating at times but very addictive.
People have made some great horror based levels...Saw, F13

LittleBigPlanet is amazing! :p Seen a few of the horror based levels but I'll have to have a look out for the Saw one. I love all the Batman style levels people have created too.

Been playing Zombie Tycoon for the PSP lately. Great fun! :)

Gigantor 4th November 2009 06:19 AM

I FINALLY got WWE SDVSR2010 for PS2.

The roster is really that exciting but atleast its a small improvement over the boring 09 roster.Hopefully theres some Legends in some future games.

I didn't really play the game that much just gave a quick couple plays,I not sure how much I will do the whole custom story thing as I wouldnt have the time but it looks like a nice touch to the create a wrestler aspect of the game.

vipco 9th November 2009 04:27 PM

Due to illness i've not had much time yet on the Storyline Director, scriptwriter side of the game myself yet, but when I do it'll be more Juggalo and CZW than WWE when i've finished with it. LOL

Im not playing anything at the mo, though the nephew has give SDVR10 a going over and i've enjoyed watching him as he's excited about the up coming WWE show here in Belfast.

I have been enjoying the PS3's BluRay capabilities though .

42ndStreetFreak 9th November 2009 05:01 PM

Well....Got a new XBox (God help me) so I'm currently back to doing "FAR CRY 2"

mbv 10th November 2009 01:22 PM

Modern Warfare 2

Think I'll be playing this for a while! Amazing game