Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

applecore 20th May 2014 12:10 PM

Been playing Far Cry 3 today. Was recommended in a local store after I said I was considering buying COD: Ghosts. Enjoying it far more than I have any of the previous COD games, and I'm not even that far in (I don't think).

applecore 21st May 2014 10:52 AM

Far Cry 3 has now taken a back seat for Wolfenstein.
This is awesome. Totally over the top, crazy fun. I have found that dual-wielding the automatic shotguns basically makes you unstoppable.. But the fact that you can even do that is what's making this game stand head and shoulders above anything I've played in a while.

Nordicdusk 21st May 2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecore (Post 404165)
Far Cry 3 has now taken a back seat for Wolfenstein.
This is awesome. Totally over the top, crazy fun. I have found that dual-wielding the automatic shotguns basically makes you unstoppable.. But the fact that you can even do that is what's making this game stand head and shoulders above anything I've played in a while.

I can't wait to get this sounds great

trebor8273 21st May 2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 404168)
I can't wait to get this sounds great

it is. some people complain thats its old school, but that's its biggest plus for me and unlike a lot of games its just so much FUN.

Nordicdusk 21st May 2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 404170)
it is. some people complain thats its old school, but that's its biggest plus for me and unlike a lot of games its just so much FUN.

Fun a big factor missing in most games these days

applecore 21st May 2014 11:40 AM

Without wanting to say too much and spoil anything..
I really like how the stealth is handled. Normally I avoid stealth like the plague, as I much prefer bursting in guns blazing and leave bodies piled in my wake. However with Wolfenstein, sneaking around and taking people out with a knife or silenced pistol can be just as much fun as blowing their nether regions away or lobbing a grenade into a group.

Nordicdusk 26th May 2014 08:08 PM

Taking a break from the new gen of gaming started playing Resident Evil 2 it's been years since I last played it. I'm only an hour in and so many memories flooding back. Game is still amazing creepy atmosphere great music and great feeling of tension all the time. Wish Resident Evil was still this good today. Still in my top 5 games of all time after all these years. As much as I'm loving Wolfenstein think it's gonna take a back seat to this for a while.

nosferatu42 26th May 2014 08:16 PM

Currently playing Xcom- enemy within really enjoying it and finding it really addictive, fancied a more strategy based game for a change.

Nordicdusk 2nd June 2014 10:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 137051

I dont know why i keep going back to this bloody game. Im addicted to it but it keeps kicking my ass. If i ever beat this i might move on to Dark Souls 2 and thats a big big IF.

trebor8273 13th June 2014 11:04 AM

Ni no Kuni wrath of the white witch.