Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 278096)
Bought these two today:

Attachment 83282

I have a bid in for a Megadrive waiting a reply but not much luck with an N64 yet people looking for crazy money here for one missing leads or controllers not working. Seems every one has a catch.

Nice pick ups by the way.:clap:

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2012 06:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 83297

Found this today at cash converter.

Nordicdusk 3rd October 2012 05:03 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 83435

Attachment 83436

Attachment 83437

Attachment 83438

Picked this up online today came with the 3 games. Just what i needed something else to collect for :lol:

SharonLynette 7th October 2012 10:33 AM

Apart from cheap and nasty tycoon games and the Leisure Suit Larry collection :o the last game I bought was Lollipop Chainsaw. I rarely buy new games on release unless they're under £20.

Nordicdusk 7th October 2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 279706)
Apart from cheap and nasty tycoon games and the Leisure Suit Larry collection :o the last game I bought was Lollipop Chainsaw. I rarely buy new games on release unless they're under £20.

Whats Lollipop Chainsaw like.

SharonLynette 7th October 2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 279708)
Whats Lollipop Chainsaw like.

It's pretty good, it looks good, it's fun but it's a pretty short game. I wouldn't quite say style over substance, I could be just too used to sandbox style games. I would recommend it, but I wouldn't pay too much for it. I bought it on release for £17.99.

I played it when it first came out and then wanted to save the rest of the game for later so haven't played it since as it did seem like I was just working my way through it too quickly. I think I'm going to have to bring it down to the den to play while I'm off and now I've completed Portal fully.

Bringer Of Funerals 7th October 2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 279713)
It's pretty good, it looks good, it's fun but it's a pretty short game. I wouldn't quite say style over substance, I could be just too used to sandbox style games. I would recommend it, but I wouldn't pay too much for it. I bought it on release for £17.99.

I played it when it first came out and then wanted to save the rest of the game for later so haven't played it since as it did seem like I was just working my way through it too quickly. I think I'm going to have to bring it down to the den to play while I'm off and now I've completed Portal fully.

I want that and Sleeping Dogs

SharonLynette 7th October 2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 279714)
I want that and Sleeping Dogs

Yeah, Sleeping Dogs will be my next game purchase, when the price is right!

Bringer Of Funerals 7th October 2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 279716)
Yeah, Sleeping Dogs will be my next game purchase, when the price is right!

in Game its down to 25 - 28 quid at the min

SharonLynette 7th October 2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 279718)
in Game its down to 25 - 28 quid at the min

That's pretty decent, I can't even afford that at the moment, hopefully they'll still have it for that next month!