Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

trebor8273 14th June 2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipco (Post 453330)
Nice trade . I've tried Metro . The option to pick what way you want to experience the game , either as a survival horror or a more action style FPS is pretty welcome and cool.

Had it a couple of times and ended up trading it, but this time I'm going to complete it, had borderlands one and two but never really played much because of the backlog of games but the small amount I've been playing in this collection really been enjoying it but will wait till I finish witcher before I fully commit to it

trebor8273 15th June 2015 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
changed my preorder of fallout 4 to this bad boy

Nordicdusk 15th June 2015 12:41 PM

How much Treb?

trebor8273 15th June 2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 453393)
How much Treb?

a little under £90 but thats from amazon.com as the UK version appers as it will be a GAME exclusive so knowing game it will be a lot more expensive. is it expensive yes, but i have to have it especially as the pipboy is usable in game as a pipboy

trebor8273 15th June 2015 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just found this still sealed in a charity shop. i know it has a sub but i get 30 days free so its worth it to see if i like the game more than i did ESO

Nordicdusk 15th June 2015 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 165999

trebor8273 15th June 2015 06:50 PM

Well I got some bonus items and an extra 30days free with final fanatsy 14 as it said I already had sub to the game, which is strange as I never played it, I got the PS3 version when it was cheap and got as far as getting a transfer for the ps4 version but never got around to playing it.

Vipp 15th June 2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 453395)
a little under £90 but thats from amazon.com as the UK version appers as it will be a GAME exclusive so knowing game it will be a lot more expensive. is it expensive yes, but i have to have it especially as the pipboy is usable in game as a pipboy

My other half just pre-ordered this from Game.co.uk - it's £99 BUT you do get an exclusive (pre order only) bobble head wit hthe game pre-order (Treb did you get the bobble head with the usa pre order? i think the USA pre orders get a t-shirt?)

In any case i agree with Treb, this is 100% a must for me as me and my other half are dedicated to the Fallout franchise. I really can't wait to get this game! :) :) :)

VeZius 16th June 2015 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 453447)
My other half just pre-ordered this from Game.co.uk - it's £99 BUT you do get an exclusive (pre order only) bobble head wit hthe game pre-order (Treb did you get the bobble head with the usa pre order? i think the USA pre orders get a t-shirt?)

In any case i agree with Treb, this is 100% a must for me as me and my other half are dedicated to the Fallout franchise. I really can't wait to get this game! :) :) :)

I'd really love this too, but here in Finland the pre-order price is over £120. :| Doesn't seem to get any extra bobble heads or t-shirts either.

It hurts! :headache:

trebor8273 16th June 2015 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
dont even own a xbox one yet but just ordered this. amazing value for some amazing games