Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

Nordicdusk 25th November 2013 07:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just popped out for a jar of coffee and ended coming back with these

Attachment 124993 Attachment 124994

Two Worlds is so laughable i got it day one special edition cost me €80 and that night i took it back to gamestop for a refund it was so bad . The voice acting is so bad the gameplay was terrible and everyone was cross eyed. But for €5 i had to have it :lol:

I was in work all day thinking i would really love to play a shit game tonight see dreams do come true :lol: . Who knows if i give it a chance i may end up loving it this time around.

Lost a hell of a lot of faith with Resident Evil series but i keep buying on the cheap and hoping it chances.:pray:

For what i spent im not over concerned.

Rondadoronron 25th November 2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 379919)

Two Worlds is so laughable i got it day one special edition cost me €80 and that night i took it back to gamestop for a refund it was so bad . The voice acting is so bad the gameplay was terrible and everyone was cross eyed. But for €5 i had to have it :lol:

I was in work all day thinking i would really love to play a shit game tonight see dreams do come true :lol: . Who knows if i give it a chance i may end up loving it this time around.

Lost a hell of a lot of faith with Resident Evil series but i keep buying on the cheap and hoping it chances.:pray:

Did you get the coffee????

Nordicdusk 25th November 2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 379920)
Did you get the coffee????

Yes sir :)

SCM 26th November 2013 09:58 AM

just finished downloading killer instinct for the xbox one.

Nordicdusk 26th November 2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCM (Post 380016)
just finished downloading killer instinct for the xbox one.

How are you finding the Xbox One. Is it a big step forward.

PaulD 26th November 2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 379919)

Not got round to getting RE6 yet so interested what you make of it. Played the demo and it looks more action based, in line with the numbered series in the franchise.

Nordicdusk 26th November 2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 380031)
Not got round to getting RE6 yet so interested what you make of it. Played the demo and it looks more action based, in line with the numbered series in the franchise.

Ill put a few hours into it tonight and ill let you know what i think. I was shocked how much i got into Two Worlds last night. I was thinking ill play it for a few minutes and then turn on Res 6 but it didnt go plan :lol:

Nordicdusk 26th November 2013 04:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 125050 Attachment 125051

Bringer Of Funerals 26th November 2013 05:13 PM

Been looking the the Unboxings of the PS4 on Youtube

Nordicdusk 26th November 2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 380117)
Been looking the the Unboxings of the PS4 on Youtube

What do you think. Are you getting it Friday