Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

damek 26th April 2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 235810)
How do you find buying from Amazon Sellers? I've been so wary I haven't even dared by from Preferred Merchants.

Amazon UK is what im speaking of, and I never had a bad experience with sellers. Always great. I order books, cd's, dvd's, bd's, and I have never been disappointed by any seller. Esp. if you are from the UK you don't pay much postage. Like 1,29 per DVD... very cheap... sometimes they sell em at extremely low prices, compared to the amazon price.

And I forgot to tell I am from The Netherlands. The south-east more I less I guess... postage from amazon sellers is like 1,89 i think for a DVD, which is cheap for Dutch people, cause we compare it to our own postage prices, which are high.

Since a few years we've had several newcomers on the post-market, for packages I mean, that you never know really which company has your mail. Lots of times mail from the UK (royal mail) gets delivered by this shit company 'Selekt Vracht', which is all kinds of people who never get a training or whatever; they just deliver the packages in their own cars... and you never know when you are getting your package.

Anyway, I never had a single problem, except for some CD delaying a long time. I already requested another CD to be sent to me, and I received both at the same day. But they're very notorious throughout the country though. The only company that you can semi-trust is the original PostNL, which is the national post originally, but apparently sending stuff by normal mail in the UK leads to the sendings getting in the hands of an incompetent company called 'Selekt Vracht'... Pretty strange.

fuzzymctiger 26th April 2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 235803)
Is there any chance for them to adopt me ? :tongue1:

Nope. 2 teens is enough, plus we don't have enought room. :tongue1:

sawyer6 26th April 2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 235813)
Nope. 2 teens is enough, plus we don't have enought room. :tongue1:

Damn !:(

Criterion7 26th April 2012 12:25 PM

I might have to use preferred merchant or sellers since I'm trying to grab up all the things I watched in my youth and am looking to get a bunch of Doctor Who ASAP.

damek 26th April 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 235834)
I might have to use preferred merchant or sellers since I'm trying to grab up all the things I watched in my youth and am looking to get a bunch of Doctor Who ASAP.

Where are you from anyway?

keirarts 26th April 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 235810)
How do you find buying from Amazon Sellers? I've been so wary I haven't even dared by from Preferred Merchants.

order from me mate! I'm not cheap (especially on code red) but you'll get your stuff!

bdc 26th April 2012 12:50 PM

:lol: ;)

Criterion7 26th April 2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damek (Post 235835)
Where are you from anyway?

Canadian ...Newfoundland to be precise.

damek 26th April 2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 235839)
Canadian ...Newfoundland to be precise.

hehe... kool. :cool:

damek 26th April 2012 01:06 PM

pretty gay too though