Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 49605)
The BBFC site says it is Widescreen.

I've seen Boulevards name on the side of many hollywood movies relased on the PSP.

Yeah it's widescreen.It seems a little strange that it's hard to find.I've only found it on Amazon and Ebay.Hmmmmmm

Pete 20th November 2009 03:39 PM

Is it non anamorphic or 16x9?

It is strange that it's so hard to come by, i've never seen it any shops.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2009 03:42 PM

it's 16x9,just checked.

Pete 20th November 2009 03:47 PM

I must buy a copy.

I bet hardly anyone knows of that release. Boulevard would have made some decent sales, if they bothered to advertise it.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2009 03:57 PM

It's a pity that the Medusa release of Maniac Cop 2 is cut.Part 2 needs a special edition.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 49619)
I must buy a copy.

I bet hardly anyone knows of that release. Boulevard would have made some decent sales, if they bothered to advertise it.

I'd go for ebay.The one through Amazon is £10 plus p&p

bdc 20th November 2009 08:06 PM

Zeder (20th Century Fox,R2)
I 3 volti del terrore aka The Three Faces of Terror (Pulp Video,R2)
Let the Right One In (Living Colour Entertainment,R2)

Gojirosan 20th November 2009 09:50 PM

Picked up a couple of Boulevard reissues I found unexpectedly in Home Bargain whilst doing some grocery shopping!

Pin (which I've never seen)
The House On Sorority Row (which I love!)

99p each!

Edit: just checked, The House On Sorority Row is a whole new version to the UK, not a reissue as it's anamorphic and a better print than the Hollywood release. The artwork is vastly better too. VERY pleased. :)

Pin is a straight port of the Metrodome release, but is now an 18 rather than a 15 for some reason...

pedromonkey 20th November 2009 11:16 PM

that is the wierdest thing ever, i also picked up house on sorority row, in home bargains today, i already have pin, but also got Mcbain staring chris walken. cheap as chips, 99p, brand new and sealed. that's why they call it home bargains i guess

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st November 2009 12:15 AM

Tonight I watched the following;

RAMBO FIRST BLOOD PART II-
The transfer wasn't a patch on FIRST BLOOD,so imo,it's not worth upgrading.

THE MATRIX-
Absolutely stunning pic and sound.This boxset is going quite cheap at the moment,and is DEFINETLY worth the switch for fans.....

I'm gonna get round to watching some horror soon....:eyebrows: