Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

oaxaca 28th January 2013 04:14 PM

Don't know mate but considering the age of the film and the fact its now in the public domain I should seriously doubt it.

Nordicdusk 28th January 2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 317121)
Don't know mate but considering the age of the film and the fact its now in the public domain I should seriously doubt it.

I hope not i HAVE to get this.

platostotal 28th January 2013 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw it, snached it, £3.50 for 4 Mcqueen flicks with nice extras too.

Nordicdusk 28th January 2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 317125)
Saw it, snached it, £3.50 for 4 Mcqueen flicks with nice extras too.

Where do ye all find these great things for so cheap. Thats would be about €18 here. I always feel so ripped off living here. Even buying online is a rip off with the bloody euro.

Great pick up by the way.

platostotal 28th January 2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 317128)
Where do ye all find these great things for so cheap. Thats would be about €18 here. I always feel so ripped off living here. Even buying online is a rip off with the bloody euro.

Great pick up by the way.

CEX are filling what room I have at the mo, months back I got Shameless Bronx Warriors tin for £6 from them, they're online as well.
Advert over. ahem.

Nordicdusk 28th January 2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 317138)
CEX are filling what room I have at the mo, months back I got Shameless Bronx Warriors tin for £6 from them, they're online as well.
Advert over. ahem.

Thanks for that i looked online and i just discovered they have one in Dublin that i had no idea about. I might have to take a trip to Dublin when im on holidays. £6 for Bronx Warriors Tin amazing deal.

oaxaca 28th January 2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 317124)
I hope not i HAVE to get this.

Yeah I'm sure it will be region free, nobody can put any pressure on Kino to lock it as its a public domain title, so they'd be loopy to do so of their own free will.

Nordicdusk 28th January 2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 317146)
Yeah I'm sure it will be region free, nobody can put any pressure on Kino to lock it as its a public domain title, so they'd be loopy to do so of their own free will.

Im beyond excited about this.

oaxaca 28th January 2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 317147)
Im beyond excited about this.

Me too!! Here are some reviews...

White Zombie Blu-ray

White Zombie Blu-ray - Bela Lugosi

Fair play to Kino for including both a DNR'd & a 'raw' version of the film... Koch Media did a similar thing with Lucio Fulci's Silver Saddle... it pleases both those that hate DNR & those that dislike heavy grain & a noisy image :p

trebor8273 28th January 2013 05:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
first photo from sainsburys, surprised how cheap there prices are, for big release etc might start use them instead of amazon whose prices seem to be creeping up. rest from cex. pictures fixed had wrong picture up for one