Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

ArgentoFan1987 12th August 2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 358095)
A word of warning though Argengofan, that thread has the tendancy to influence your film buying! :nod:

I'll give it a go.

trebor8273 12th August 2013 10:07 AM

Canceled deranged, time bandits and fall of the house usher steelbooks from amazon and ordered direct from arrow, with any luck deranged will turn up this week and the others will turn up early as well considering there release is on a bank holiday Monday

Refused 12th August 2013 10:12 AM

Is Deranged out that soon? I still haven't got round to watching Dressed To Kill, or even buying Runaway Train and The Car.

trebor8273 12th August 2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 358184)
Is Deranged out that soon? I still haven't got round to watching Dressed To Kill, or even buying Runaway Train and The Car.

Yep next Monday

Rik 12th August 2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 358182)
Canceled deranged, time bandits and fall of the house usher steelbooks from amazon and ordered direct from arrow, with any luck deranged will turn up this week and the others will turn up early as well considering there release is on a bank holiday Monday

I'm hoping Deranged ships early too, which is why I switched my order from Amazon to Arrow.
Sainsbury's have shipped my Maniac BD, but not my Evil Dead one (due out today), which I think is strange, why not send both out together in one package instead of 2 separate orders, doesn't make sense to me?
I'm in no rush anyway as I won't have chance to watch them this week due to the wedding on Thursday and rehearsals for it etc. so I'm not complaining before anyone starts :tongue1:

Refused 12th August 2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 358186)
I'm hoping Deranged ships early too, which is why I switched my order from Amazon to Arrow.
Sainsbury's have shipped my Maniac BD, but not my Evil Dead one (due out today), which I think is strange, why not send both out together in one package instead of 2 separate orders, doesn't make sense to me?
I'm in no rush anyway as I won't have chance to watch them this week due to the wedding on Thursday and rehearsals for it etc. so I'm not complaining before anyone starts :tongue1:

Sainsbury's always ship separately. I bought all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad in one go, turned up in 5 different packages.

Rik 12th August 2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 358190)
Sainsbury's always ship separately. I bought all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad in one go, turned up in 5 different packages.

Ah right, seems a bit daft to me

trebor8273 12th August 2013 11:40 AM

6 Attachment(s)
today's deliveries

troggi 12th August 2013 11:49 AM

Not bought but won in this comp:
Win The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh on DVD - HorrorTalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th August 2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troggi (Post 358211)

Well done pal. :clap: