Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

platostotal 2nd January 2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 430223)
My Zavvi Sale stuff arrived so i will share my latest pick ups and a few oldies that i saved for now.

I got The new twilight zone set for £10, The Film Four set (because i want Touching the Void) for £6 and the Ghost stories for Xmas set was around £21 (Zavvi had it for £17 but i missed out) anyway that was a nice set to pick up.

Also the Hobbit extended second film tin edition and finally i thought i'd pimp Fetch publicity and Cult labs and share my latest competition winnings to encourage some of you to join in on the competitions more. :)

A Signed nightmare on elm street blu ray set, a creature from the black lagoon special edition also a long time ago i won a special Frankenstein's Army figure but my camera was crap - i took a new photo - i won it a while back but i love it.

That is one nice Creature Steelbook, already have it on BLU, but that just springs out at ya.

Boo Radley 2nd January 2015 05:22 PM

Managed to get my hands on those 3 Milligan titles from Code Red today.
Only ever seen The Ghastly Ones by him and thought that was terrible.

Make Them Die Slowly 2nd January 2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 430275)
Managed to get my hands on those 3 Milligan titles from Code Red today.
Only ever seen The Ghastly Ones by him and thought that was terrible.

It ain't gonna get any better with these Boo. You should check out the Milligan biography, the man was pure scum in the flesh, with a fetish for beating the f#ck out of the young hustlers he would pick up. Of course we have a shrine to him in the MTDS ritual chamber. The book is one of the best books I have read about a film maker and the underlying drives to create.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd January 2015 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The first delivery of the new year...

JoshuaKaitlyn 2nd January 2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 430211)
That's what we all say give it a week and you will be ordering more :lol:

Never a truer word said! Spent over £100 during the xmas and new year period and am itching to buy more! I need help:xmasbanana:

JoshuaKaitlyn 2nd January 2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 430246)

Got this a few years ago, at almost 5hours long I've still not summoned up the courage to sit through it!

Nordicdusk 2nd January 2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 430280)
Got this a few years ago, at almost 5hours long I've still not summoned up the courage to sit through it!

I have the DVD but never watched it saw the blu today for €5 so why not upgrade. Might watch it tomorrow I have the day to myself.

Frankenhooker 2nd January 2015 09:30 PM

Picked up The Guest and finally bought Frankenhooker on Bluray.

I also bought Ghosts Of Mars, Resident Evil and Rage in Poundland.

J Harker 3rd January 2015 10:51 AM

So i ordered one bundle from Arrow yesterday of
Obsession
Sisters
and
Remo Williams The Adventure Begins. With my currents reward points and the extra ones i expected to get from that order i was planning to order a second bundle for a tenner. Most likely
Bound
Blind Womans Curse
and
Knightriders. I don't seem to be getting reward points for the first bundle though.
Either way i have to wait to get paid on Monday now to order my second bundle, glad the sale doesn't end til midnight.

TheOncomingStorm 3rd January 2015 11:06 AM

From the Arrow sale i purchased:

Porky's
King of New York
Battle Royale
Phenomena