Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st January 2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 432570)
I think it's public domain.

Definitely.

It's part of every budget movie pack i own...in varying qualities.

Make Them Die Slowly 21st January 2015 07:32 PM

Robin Redbreast
Red Shift
A Field in England
Mark of the Devil

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st January 2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 432575)
Robin Redbreast
Red Shift
A Field in England
Mark of the Devil

Absolutely nothing Wyrd England there then. ;)

Make Them Die Slowly 21st January 2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 432577)
Absolutely nothing Wyrd England there then. ;)

Just a little. Gone a bit wyrd England mad the last couple of days after discovering the folk horror group on Facebook. It's a bit like the Wicked Witches thread minus the nudity but with added folk music.

shel 21st January 2015 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still beavering away at Arrow collection. Last two have been two I've been after for a while for a reasonable price. Savage Streets dvd and the Battle Royale blu limited boxset, ended up little over £30 for the pair which I'm chuffed with.

Here's a photo of how my Arrows are going together with their new family ... I'm getting there!

Nordicdusk 21st January 2015 11:09 PM

Great collection Shel.

MacBlayne 21st January 2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel (Post 432632)
Still beavering away at Arrow collection. Last two have been two I've been after for a while for a reasonable price. Savage Streets dvd and the Battle Royale blu limited boxset, ended up little over £30 for the pair which I'm chuffed with.

Here's a photo of how my Arrows are going together with their new family ... I'm getting there!

It's... GLORIOUS!!!

fuzzymctiger 22nd January 2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel (Post 432632)

Shit I'm impressed!!! My Arrow package finally arrived today, so when I finish Bound (great so far), I'll post all my Jan pick ups, and also my Arrow collection, which is very big now :)

shel 22nd January 2015 09:22 AM

Cheers all. You think you're doing well but then you realise you still have 50+ titles in the old wishlist to tick off then add in Arrows monthly announcements it's a challenge keeping on top. Waiting on Thief and Commando Leopard turning up at the mo, latter of which has recently added to their oop list so best thought I'd grab it before risk of drying out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 432651)
Shit I'm impressed!!! My Arrow package finally arrived today, so when I finish Bound (great so far), I'll post all my Jan pick ups, and also my Arrow collection, which is very big now :)

Please do, love checking out other shelves of their stuff :)

fuzzymctiger 22nd January 2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel (Post 432657)
Cheers all. You think you're doing well but then you realise you still have 50+ titles in the old wishlist to tick off then add in Arrows monthly announcements it's a challenge keeping on top. Waiting on Thief and Commando Leopard turning up at the mo, latter of which has recently added to their oop list so best thought I'd grab it before risk of drying out.

Please do, love checking out other shelves of their stuff :)

I know what you mean, until I got a new job, I though collecting OOP titles would be impossible. I haven't started with Arrowdrome, and just started Academy.

The only OOP Video titles I have left are House By The Cemetery DVD, Two Evil Eyes DVD both of which are easily avaliable, and the Battle Royale blu ray slipcase and limited DVD.