Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Argentofan 2nd January 2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 119450)
Nice one. :cool:

Those hardboxes are addictive once you start buying them, Argentofan! :eek:

I hope not :eek: they are expensive haha.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 2nd January 2011 05:58 PM

That's a habit I don't have yet yet always been intrigued by hardboxes and I really want to own one!

Gojirosan 2nd January 2011 06:00 PM

I own two hardboxes and have not felt any craving to especially own more...I am very happy about this!

They do look good, but I'm not massively into packaging.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd January 2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 119375)
It worked out £8.23 today...

...still bought it though...:D

Nice one Goji - we'll all have a copy at this rate! :D

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd January 2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 119405)
What a joke!!!

£34.56 for the Naschy Blu!!!!!

Night of the Werewof/Vengeance of the Zombie Blu-ray US Import: Amazon.co.uk: Paul Naschy, Julia Saly, Silvia Aguilar, Azucena Hernández, Beatriz Elorrieta, Rafael Hernández, Pepe Ruiz, Ricardo Palacios, Tito GarcÃ*a, David Rocha, Charly Bravo, Luis B

I found it searching for Vengeance of the Zombies, I already have the blu.

Thing is I've got them all on the dvd releases apart from Vengeance of the Zombies and The Dracula Saga.

It's a pointless purchase me getting VOTZ on dvd but I may as well have the complete set. ;)

That's ridiculous! :shocked: Plus, it's not even a new copy!

I luckily managed to get all the BCI Spanish horror discs before they started selling for crazy money a couple of years ago.

Inspector Tanzi 2nd January 2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 119462)
That's ridiculous! :shocked: Plus, it's not even a new copy!

I luckily managed to get all the BCI Spanish horror discs before they started selling for crazy money a couple of years ago.

Only a month or so ago there were a few Dracula Saga's on amazon.com for $7something but no :censored: would post to the U.K.

bdc 2nd January 2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argentofan (Post 119438)
Just bought my first hardbox, Case Of The Scorpions Tale x-rated kult. £15 on ebay. :D

Nice one! :thumb:
Good giallo as well.
Seems you might be joining us soon over at the German dvd thread... ;)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd January 2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 119292)
I'll let you know what Vengeance of the Zombies is like too, once I've seen it - I'm expecting more of the same. :)

Have now watched this one too - another very good transfer for what is an older, niche market film. Overall I'm very pleased with the release, it's just a shame that BCI didn't release any more Naschy on HD before they went under. :(

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd January 2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 119464)
Only a month or so ago there were a few Dracula Saga's on amazon.com for $7something but no :censored: would post to the U.K.

It annoys me when market sellers won't post abroad.

Gojirosan 2nd January 2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 119462)

You're lucky. I kept putting off and putting off The Loreley's Grasp, and now...stupid prices. :(