Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 481495)
I don't think it is - I can usually tell by my Paypal receipt as Import CDs and their many offshoots always goes through as 'CD Listening Bar' or something like that, whilst WOW was something different.

Is WOWHD an offshoot of the once brilliant CD Wow?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 481497)

Yes, I think it is. :nod:

monkeypedro 15th March 2016 01:50 PM

Having looked it seems that WOWHD taken over last August by the same group as importcds (Allyourmusic) which is called DirectToU LLC.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 481497)

I thought they rebranded themselves, just changing the name, some time ago when they started to sell BDs.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got the re-release of Re-Animator today. Slightly disappointed that Second Sight slapped the BBFC rating on the reverse after showing it without.

Attachment 176764

keirarts 15th March 2016 05:36 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 481525)
Got the re-release of Re-Animator today. Slightly disappointed that Second Sight slapped the BBFC rating on the reverse after showing it without.

Attachment 176764

Send it back!!!! ;)

A few arrivals today... Psycho is the UK disc, even with the 15 logo on it. Advises bare bones on the rear of the case but has all the extras. 2+3 appear to be ports of the scream factory releases bonus materials and all, nice to see they gave 4 a blu-ray. I must be the only person out there that likes it. The remake gets a blu-ray as well, shame the film is pointless but I'll give it another go. Interested to see bates motel after some years and the psycho legacy from the people who did crystal lake memories.

Attachment 176765 Attachment 176766

Attachment 176767 Attachment 176768

Attachment 176769

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 481531)

A few arrivals today... Psycho is the UK disc, even with the 15 logo on it. Advises bare bones on the rear of the case but has all the extras. 2+3 appear to be ports of the scream factory releases bonus materials and all, nice to see they gave 4 a blu-ray. I must be the only person out there that likes it. The remake gets a blu-ray as well, shame the film is pointless but I'll give it another go. Interested to see bates motel after some years and the psycho legacy from the people who did crystal lake memories.

It's a shame Bates Motel won't be complete. How many of the four seasons (so far) are featured in the set?

Justin101 15th March 2016 06:48 PM

Only Dolls is a recent purchase but they look so nice together!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...dc39d4d40f.jpg

keirarts 15th March 2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 481533)
It's a shame Bates Motel won't be complete. How many of the four seasons (so far) are featured in the set?

Its not the new TV series but an older TV movie called bates motel that was a set up for a series that never happened

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th March 2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 481558)
Its not the new TV series but an older TV movie called bates motel that was a set up for a series that never happened

I have Psycho on BD (four different releases) and the Psycho I-IV collection on DVD. I don't care for the remake, so is it worth the upgrade?