Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 12th April 2016 10:39 AM

Cheers dude. Two plastic cases in a slipcase by the looks? Looking forward to my set, mine got dispatched yesterday.

trebor8273 12th April 2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485092)
You still not ordered it, J?

It's the same packaging as mine Trebor. No reason for it to suddenly have a postage charge.

It's pretty light so I can't understand the charge, but this is a lot smaller than the one I had but that was a few years ago. Also before I added thriller there was no postage cost, bit strange as doesn't feel much difference in weight with the other items I ordered compared to the thriller set which gets a charge on its own

J Harker 12th April 2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485092)
You still not ordered it, J?

It's the same packaging as mine Trebor. No reason for it to suddenly have a postage charge.

Yeah Dem. Dispatched yesterday.

J Harker 12th April 2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 485114)
It's pretty light so I can't understand the charge, but this is a lot smaller than the one I had but that was a few years ago. Also before I added thriller there was no postage cost, bit strange as doesn't feel much difference in weight with the other items I ordered compared to the thriller set which gets a charge on its own

I put half a dozen things in my basket on the weekend and there was no charge, in fact I'm sure i had Thriller as far as checkout on the last sale and there was no charge.

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 485117)
Yeah Dem. Dispatched yesterday.

Our posts bloomin' useless. Anything larger than a single dvd and it takes a month to turn up. :rolleyes:

trebor8273 12th April 2016 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485119)
Our posts bloomin' useless. Anything larger than a single dvd and it takes a month to turn up. :rolleyes:

The network stuff turned up by courier, says TNT on the box, but my boss said it was delivered by a bloke in a car

Justin101 12th April 2016 12:07 PM

TNT are crap, so that explains why mine hasn't arrived. Back in the olden times HMV switched from Royal Mail to TNT and everything took two weeks to arrive!

trebor8273 12th April 2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 485121)
TNT are crap, so that explains why mine hasn't arrived. Back in the olden times HMV switched from Royal Mail to TNT and everything took two weeks to arrive!

Explains why the other part of my order that was dispatched the same day didn't turn up with this and ordered items from Amazon and HMV after network stuff was dispatched and they have all turned up. Would much rather if I was giving the choice pay a little extra and use Royal Mail than some crappy courier

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2016 12:28 PM

As long as they turn up by December i'll be fine.

Did i just say that out loud?

trebor8273 12th April 2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485123)
As long as they turn up by December i'll be fine.

Did i just say that out loud?

Well reading up on TNT they just might