Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nekromantik 23rd January 2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 123800)
Well it's ordered :happy:

Just noticed AB is also releasing the original, on blu & it's Unrated, on the the same day!

Argh, for f:censored: sake!!!

:lol:

ha ha
yeah I saw that but paying £14 for original is still too much so I will wait for better offer.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th January 2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 123795)
Nice order!
U forgot to get I spit remake!
its uncut AND a good price

I didn't forget as I'm a bit wary of the recent spate of remakes and I haven't heard great things about this one. It's not even at the cinema near me so I'll have to wait until it's released on DVD and BD and, if I like it, will look at importing then.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th January 2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 120031)
It's more likely to be "Wikileaks: The Movie"!

Well, that was meant facetiously -- I never thought it would come this close to being a real film.

nekromantik 24th January 2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 123806)
I didn't forget as I'm a bit wary of the recent spate of remakes and I haven't heard great things about this one. It's not even at the cinema near me so I'll have to wait until it's released on DVD and BD and, if I like it, will look at importing then.

It is better then most remakes tho.
I did enjoy it much more then Let Me In which is meant to be "the best remake in last few years". Plus I dont really listen to reviews much and make my mind up about it. It has its flaws yes but its still a good movie :)

Pete 24th January 2011 09:07 AM

Recently bought: Day of the Dead (Arrow) and Survival of the Dead (Optimum).

Edit: Just ordered Deep Red (Arrow) and Vigilante (BU)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th January 2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 123825)
It is better then most remakes tho.
I did enjoy it much more then Let Me In which is meant to be "the best remake in last few years". Plus I dont really listen to reviews much and make my mind up about it. It has its flaws yes but its still a good movie :)

I actually modified my order this morning as I had forgotten to buy Fulci's Cat in the Brain so pre-ordered I Spit on Your Grave whilst I was there -- it was a 'why the hell not?' moment!

nekromantik 24th January 2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 123853)
I actually modified my order this morning as I had forgotten to buy Fulci's Cat in the Brain so pre-ordered I Spit on Your Grave whilst I was there -- it was a 'why the hell not?' moment!

Ha ha good man!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

pedromonkey 24th January 2011 12:20 PM

i had Stargate turn up this morning, now im quite happy..

oaxaca 24th January 2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 123868)
i had Stargate turn up this morning, now im quite happy..

Quite an appalling film if you don't mind me saying :p Not bad for the fiver it costs these days though :p

Ken 24th January 2011 03:03 PM

Been out today and bought these few titles. :pop2:

Resident Evil:Afterlife (Blu-Ray)
Jaguar Lives (dvd)
A Serbian Film (Blu-Ray)
Outcast (dvd)
The Landlord (dvd)
Joe's Apartment (dvd)