Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Susan Foreman 12th February 2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 520821)
Is that the one with Barbara Windsor, or is she in the other one? I always get the two mixed up. :behindsofa:

Yes, Babs is in 'A Study In Terror'

trebor8273 13th February 2017 03:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Todays delivery's

Nostalgic 13th February 2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 520829)
Its Sunday how that happen?

Amazon pre order & delivered by amazon logistics (who deliver on sundays).

Today have been working my way through hellraiser extras as have a day off! I will defeat that "to watch" pile as long as companies just stop releasing stuff! Lol!

trebor8273 13th February 2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 520968)
Amazon pre order & delivered by amazon logistics (who deliver on sundays).

Today have been working my way through hellraiser extras as have a day off! I will defeat that "to watch" pile as long as companies just stop releasing stuff! Lol!

Must depend on how close to the warehouse you are , as mine arrive Monday even if coming by amazon logistics

Nostalgic 13th February 2017 04:27 PM

The Leviathan documentaries are amazing, but a lot of the info on the single-interview features (ie: the interviews with doug bradley) which is repeated. I think there will be a point where they just won't be able to make any new extras as all the stories about the making of these films will have been told.

George Romero is my favourite director, but i feel like i know the complete making of the Dead trilogy off by heart from the amount of behind the scenes docs & commentaries i've listened to.
Anybody else reached the point of extras saturation?

Justin101 13th February 2017 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2 for £25 in HMV, even though they didn't have the sticker on saying so.

Deadite 13th February 2017 06:06 PM

Annoyingly, The Wailing is now available for £5 at Amazon if you haven't already got it.

trebor8273 13th February 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 520998)
Annoyingly, The Wailing is now available for £5 at Amazon if you haven't already got it.

Must resist!

Deadite 13th February 2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 520999)
Must resist!

Stay strong old chap. I was annoyed as i pre-ordered it at what i thought was a great £7.99!

Always feel a bit cheated when i support someone by pre-ordering and then within a week or so it's cheaper.

gag 13th February 2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 520969)
Must depend on how close to the warehouse you are , as mine arrive Monday even if coming by amazon logistics

Nah not really , Sunday just a normal day for the drivers . I worked most Sundays and sometimes I was a hr drive away . only problems was because some people didn't know we did Sundays they went overly keen on us knocking on door at 9am in the morn ..the day people slept in from night before.
My son orderd a bag of some sort for his tablet and job last night and got delivered today .