Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demoncrat 30th May 2018 06:02 PM

Green btw J!! Noted ta!!

Demoncrat 30th May 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 577010)
I only have 2 words for everyone, and that’s all anyone should need.....

DOG FLASHBACK!!

Attachment 205057

Ah, go on then

SOLD. Truly an 80s film.

J Harker 30th May 2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 577000)
It was ordered direct from the Mondo Macabro site but is now sold out. The standard bluray release is due out on July 10th which you should be able to pick up from Wowhd etc.

Cheers.

Nostalgic 30th May 2018 07:48 PM

Ok, so my King Kong premium collection arrived from cex by post. Oh dear....

Slipcase missing, the amaray was stuck to the envelope (still trying to get sticker adhesive off to no avail), and the cover was crinkled & almost torn, looked like previous owner dropped it into the sink! Somehow the booklet is intact! Not good! Need to find a good replacement double amaray which is close to the premium ones, any suggestions?

Demoncrat 30th May 2018 08:04 PM

Lawdy.
Horrorshow or what.
Do Game still 'clean' for a fee I wonder?? (is there one close ??)

If it's a writeoff totally. Complain.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 30th May 2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 577040)
Ok, so my King Kong premium collection arrived from cex by post. Oh dear....

Slipcase missing, the amaray was stuck to the envelope (still trying to get sticker adhesive off to no avail), and the cover was crinkled & almost torn, looked like previous owner dropped it into the sink! Somehow the booklet is intact! Not good! Need to find a good replacement double amaray which is close to the premium ones, any suggestions?

If it's that bad, I would ask for a refund.

If you want to keep it, I have a spare clear case – I'd happily send one to you for whatever it would be to post, probably about £1.20.

Nostalgic 30th May 2018 08:43 PM

Lol! Am watching disc through & plays fine. Not fussed about the slipcase just the soggy cover & sticky case are problems. My wife is going to try & get the adhesive off, if the case can be salvaged will be happy.
J ust dont see how people can treat their collection like that! Normally the cex labels come off easily so whoever packed it just tore it off & whacked it in the envelope. Not as bad as the x men days of future past blu that came in the post completely crushed! Lol!

Demoncrat 30th May 2018 09:01 PM

Lawdy II then. Nae luck ahem. 3rd time lucky?? ;)

Nostalgic 30th May 2018 09:20 PM

Have had wrong discs & cases from cex in the post before so at least they sent the right edition! Kong looks great in hd! So much better than Jackson's overlong version!

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th May 2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 577048)
Have had wrong discs & cases from cex in the post before so at least they sent the right edition! Kong looks great in hd! So much better than Jackson's overlong version!

Now i'm wondering why you order from them online at all?