Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Andra Jai 17th September 2018 11:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple more for the 1/6 collection

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th September 2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 588140)
Ah right thanks for clearing that up for me :thankingyou::rockon:

Should do my research more :lol:

Maybe just read the title and back of the case before you buy.. :lol:

SymbioticFunction 17th September 2018 12:14 PM

Bought the new Deadpool 2 blu-ray. I recall a very amusing internet short where Wade Wilson took ages to change into his Deadpool costume whilst in a phone booth. It doesn't appear to be on the blu-ray which is a great shame - it would have made a nice extra. Despite that, still looking forward to finally seeing this sequel. The bd has an extended cut (15 mins longer) and my wife and I will watch that version later on this afternoon.

monkeypedro 17th September 2018 12:37 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Deliveries from the last week except for Exit & Another Woman from Cex and Case of the Scorpions Tail, Ghost Story & Wild Target from Fopp.

gag 17th September 2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588145)
Maybe just read the title and back of the case before you buy.. :lol:

Well noticed it said Britain on it but still thought was part of play for today, also didn't help every time I google play for today that crops up .

Demoncrat 17th September 2018 05:11 PM

Likes all round!!

Bought the 2nd series of I Didn't Know You Cared. 50p.

platostotal 17th September 2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 588073)
Just watched classic Bruce Lee The Big Boss and as the soundtrack kicks in I hear the clear Pink Floyd copycat music from Darkside of the Moon, not what I exprcted to say the least, round my mates but will look this up later, funny thing is it fits the scenes very well so maybe some years after his death the owners banged The Floyd vibe on for some reason, stands out too much not to be intended.:rockon:

Nice, if you play the Cantonese track on the SE you get Pink Floyd-alike tunes in some scenes.

Nostalgic 17th September 2018 08:08 PM

Picked up Shape of Water in hmv for £6.50, they also have Three Billboards at that price, so might pick that up next week.

J Harker 17th September 2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 588192)
Picked up Shape of Water in hmv for £6.50, they also have Three Billboards at that price, so might pick that up next week.

Is that blu Nostalgic?

Nostalgic 17th September 2018 09:49 PM

The dvds are £6.50, the blus are £10 each. Not much difference extras wise