Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 7th March 2023 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 682809)
Where was Two Undercover Angels from, Justin?

It's perhaps my favourite Franco film.

It’s vinegar syndrome and I got it from filmtreasures.co.uk. It’s actually a double bill and has Kiss Me Monster as well.

trebor8273 7th March 2023 07:57 PM

12 Attachment(s)
Local salvation army had a load of westerns that had just came in so picked most of them up. Why would anyone get rid of these is beyond me ! Mind a few I've not seen.

J Harker 7th March 2023 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 682815)
Local salvation army had a load of westerns that had just came in so picked most of them up. Why would anyone get rid of these is beyond me ! Mind a few I've not seen.

MoC titles in a Sally Army shop? You have some sort of superpowers when it comes to charity shops treb.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th March 2023 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 682817)
MoC titles in a Sally Army shop? You have some sort of superpowers when it comes to charity shops treb.

He's very annoying. I know that. :lol:

J Harker 7th March 2023 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 682818)
He's very annoying. I know that. [emoji38]

Off the top of my head there are 4 charity shops within ten minutes of my front door. None of them ever have toss.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th March 2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 682819)
Off the top of my head there are 4 charity shops within ten minutes of my front door. None of them ever have toss.

I find the odd Blu-ray every so often, but it's all fast food superhero style junk. Not proper films like Trebor's just picked up.

He used to go to a market stall which sold Vinegar Syndrome, Severin and criterion Blu's as well.

J Harker 7th March 2023 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 682821)
I find the odd Blu-ray every so often, but it's all fast food superhero style junk. Not proper films like Trebor's just picked up.

He used to go to a market stall which sold Vinegar Syndrome, Severin and criterion Blu's as well.

I'm not sure I've ever found anything good much good in a charity shop around here. Books maybe but not films.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

trebor8273 7th March 2023 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 682817)

Stranger thing is that over the road is a cex you would think people would get rid of stuff like this their especially the moc titles .

Also picked up a load of jigsaws will probably post them tomorrow

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th March 2023 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 682826)
Stranger thing is that over the road is a cex you would think people would get rid of stuff like this their especially the moc titles .

Also picked up a load of jigsaws will probably post them tomorrow

That'll cost you a fair bit i expect. :pound:

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th March 2023 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of credit purchases from Cex.