Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 11th April 2023 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 684321)
Arrived :pop2:

Attachment 245671

That from the Powerhouse sale MrB?

Nordicdusk 11th April 2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 684326)
That from the Powerhouse sale MrB?

Please say no I still haven't gotten an email to say my order is even shipped yet :lol:

J Harker 11th April 2023 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 684327)
Please say no I still haven't gotten an email to say my order is even shipped yet [emoji38]

Me neither. Full two weeks today. I'm trying not to moan [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th April 2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 684327)
Please say no I still haven't gotten an email to say my order is even shipped yet :lol:

It is definitely. I remember him saying he'd ordered it.

No word on my second order yet either. No panic. They'll have been on their hols for four days.

Nordicdusk 11th April 2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 684329)
It is definitely. I remember him saying he'd ordered it.

No word on my second order yet either. No panic. They'll have been on their hols for four days.

I seen they posted on Instagram asking people to be patient because they were getting tons of emails complaining their orders didn't arrive after two days :lol:

I'm the same no rush just in a moany mood today :lol:

Nordicdusk 11th April 2023 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 684328)
Me neither. Full two weeks today. I'm trying not to moan [emoji23]

Well my order was after yours so I'll get excited when you get your confirmation email cause I'll know I won't be car off :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th April 2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 684331)
I seen they posted on Instagram asking people to be patient because they were getting tons of emails complaining their orders didn't arrive after two days :lol:

I'm the same no rush just in a moany mood today :lol:

My order from the first day, which took eight days to receive a shipping email for...well i was so desperate to get it ...and how many of the thirteen films have i watched so far, you know seeing as i was so desperate to have them?>

One. Yep, bloody one. In a week. :rolleyes:

J Harker 11th April 2023 12:50 PM

I wouldn't entertain making any official complaint after two days. I don't intend to complain after two weeks. Just a little disappointed.

Nordicdusk 11th April 2023 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 684333)
My order from the first day, which took eight days to receive a shipping email for...well i was so desperate to get it ...and how many of the thirteen films have i watched so far, you know seeing as i was so desperate to have them?>

One. Yep, bloody one. In a week. :rolleyes:

It's always the way :lol:.

I hate waiting for anything even if I order a record from Ireland and I'll have it the next day I hate waiting i get too excited so ordering from Waxwork is always fun :lol:

I just can't accept that shops aren't a thing here anymore :lol:

Nordicdusk 11th April 2023 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 684334)
I wouldn't entertain making any official complaint after two days. I don't intend to complain after two weeks. Just a little disappointed.

It would have to be a pretty extreme case for me to complain myself. They only time I ever complained to a company was when a vinyl boxset arrived all smashed up it cost me almost €100 I wasn't leaving that go.