Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

TALL DUDE 29th July 2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween_22 (Post 11265)
Agreed, 'South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut' is a brilliant movie. It's so funny, I really like Trey Parker and Matt Stones stuff. 'Orgazmo' is another great film by them and 'Cannibal: The Musical' is pretty good aswell.

Have you seen the South Park 3 parter 'Imagination Land', That's hilarious! They were going to make that into a new movie originally but decided against it, I think it's in Season 10, maybe 11, can't remember for definate.

I've been trawling through some episodes in series 10,and the cartoon wars,part 2 episode had me sore with laughing. The bitch slap fight between cartman and kyle,and cartmans cry of "not in the balls,no hitting in the balls",had to be one of the funniest scenes in the series.Man,im laughing away here as i type.:rofl:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 29th July 2008 03:04 PM

Also check out their "Team America: World Police" - that is just ass funny as this!!!!

Yeah I've seen those episodes - they are HILLARIOUS - they are normally repeated on 'Paramount Comedy' a lot recently. I love those evil forest crittens too loL!

Halloween_22 29th July 2008 03:15 PM

Totally forgot about 'Team America' :ack: Man, that film is funny. I laughed so hard all the way through, still never get tired of watching it.

I love the Cartoon Wars episodes aswell. Their take on Family Guy has me in stitches every time I see it, ''You think thaaaaat's bad...'' :rofl:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 29th July 2008 03:17 PM

Lol! Have you seen the episode (might be 2) when they think they're warriors like from one of those Japanese Animes? Oh and also , "Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo!"

Halloween_22 29th July 2008 03:38 PM

Yeah, that anime episode is brilliant. Looks great how they did it as an anime cartoon. Is that the one where Butters gets a ninja throwing star in his eye and they dress him up as a dog and try and take him to the vets so their parents don't find out :rofl:

My favourite Mr. Hanky episode is the one in season 4 (I think) with his family and the rip off of the song from Lion King. That was hilarious.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 29th July 2008 05:01 PM

Oh yeah - that was BRILLAINT!!!!!!

I also LUV the episode I think it's called 'pink-eye' where theres zombie-like people !lol!

I LUV SOUTH PARK

TALL DUDE 29th July 2008 07:00 PM

Watched the world of warcraft episode on sunday,and the bloke who is controlling the character that is going around killing all the others looks very similar to a bloke i went to school with,more so,he's into the warcraft stuff in a big way,and he lives next door to me.Now that is scary!!!:ack:

Halloween_22 4th August 2008 08:42 AM

Had a venture into Leeds Market at the weekend and found Bronx Warriors 1 & 2 for a quid each on DVD, snapped them straight up :) I've been meaning to get them for ages.

Also bought 'No Country For Old Men' recently aswell, personally I was quite disappointed by it. It started alright but got really boring and the ending was just plain shit :ack: I had high hopes for this when it came out but it just never really got going. Anyone else seen it?

Philleh 4th August 2008 11:01 AM

Oh man, I loved No Country for Old Men!!

One of the best films of the year IMO - up there with Gone Baby Gone.

I loved the ending, very bleak!

Halloween_22 4th August 2008 12:06 PM

Sorry man, just didnt do anything for me. Me and my housemate had both been dying to see it since it came out then we got a few beers in and sat and watched it last week when I got it on dvd and were just both really disappointed. Maybe I'll go back to it in a bit and give it another chance.