Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Justin101 15th March 2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 599867)
Clerks has always been my favourite Kevin Smith movie...or is it Chasing Amy?...actually it could be Clerks II.

It's Chasing Amy :lol: Always!!

I was thinking about watching Clerks 2 in the aftermath of Jay and Silent Bob the other night, i'll give it a go :)

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th March 2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 599872)
It's Chasing Amy :lol: Always!!

I was thinking about watching Clerks 2 in the aftermath of Jay and Silent Bob the other night, i'll give it a go :)

Mallrats for me. Might have something to do with it being the first Smith film I saw. I’ve had the poster signed by Smith (through the Secret Stash site) for 17 years and still not framed it. [emoji23]

Justin101 15th March 2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 599876)
Mallrats for me. Might have something to do with it being the first Smith film I saw. I’ve had the poster signed by Smith (through the Secret Stash site) for 17 years and still not framed it. [emoji23]

Yeah I LOOOVE Mallrats, I've got 3 DVDs and a BD (not that UK trash one) of it :lol: I'm pretty sure I saw Clerks first and then Mallrats, both on big box Miramax ex-rental tapes that my college housemate had. Chasing Amy is my number 1 though. Joey Lauren Adams!!!

Susan Foreman 15th March 2019 05:07 PM

Before I had seen 'Clerks', I had already watched "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fu**ing, Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rimjobbers", "My Cu** and Eight Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns 3", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum on Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave Cu**", "Men Alone 2: The K-Y Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock" and "Happy Scrappy Hero Pup"!

**NOTE - I thought this post was going to melt the swear-filter, but it got off quite lightly!

Justin101 15th March 2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 599886)
Before I had seen 'Clerks', I had already watched "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fu**ing, Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rimjobbers", "My Cu** and Eight Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns 3", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum on Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave Cu**", "Men Alone 2: The K-Y Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock" and "Happy Scrappy Hero Pup"!

**NOTE - I thought this post was going to melt the swear-filter, but it got off quite lightly!

My Pipes Need Cleaning is in my all-time top 10 :D

J Harker 15th March 2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 599775)
I’m a big fan myself, obviously it’s well known that Dawn is my favourite, but I rank Land higher than his later entries in the series, both of which would be easily forgettable if directed by anyone else :nod:

I think Dawn is far too long and saggy with characters I don't really care about. I don't dislike it but I personally think its the weakest of the original trilogy and I actually prefer the remake.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rik 15th March 2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 599905)
I think Dawn is far too long and saggy with characters I don't really care about. I don't dislike it but I personally think its the weakest of the original trilogy and I actually prefer the remake.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I really like the remake too, watched it the other day actually :nod:

Nostalgic 15th March 2019 08:31 PM

Watched the Kickboxer remake, a bit workmanlike with cool nods to the original & JCVD is always class no matter what he's doing!
Wouldnt watch it again though, but passed 90 mins.

Watching His Girl Friday.....classic!

iank 15th March 2019 08:52 PM

I think the remake's overrated crap, if it helps. :tongue1:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2019 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hell Bent for Leather (1960)

An enjoyable Audie Murphy western set largely outdoors in the Alabama Hills in California. Murphy is always watchable but equally good is Felicia Farr as a ballsy girl Murphy takes hostage in a bid to clear his name.

Lively and gritty, for a low budget B-western this isn't half bad at all mainly due to a pulpy energy that encapsulates the whole thing.