Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

antmumford 17th December 2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 117303)
:laugh: *shouts down megaphone* For all Resident Evil fans in hiding, its time to come out of the dungeon and celebrate! RE Fans United! We demand Resident Evil Fan Rights!

I'm totally with you guys. I have loved all the Resident Evil Films. All just loads of fun. I have been a bit obsessed with Resident Evil since the first game on the Sega Saturn so I may be biased but hey ho. I LOVE THEM!

Go Resident Evil!! :clap: :rockon: :woot:

:focus:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th December 2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 117311)
join the RESI-LUTION!!!!!

I might. Or I might say that you're all bonkers for liking such utter garbage. Or I might be somewhere in the middle. Who knows?

Back on topic, recently I've watched:
Frozen (BD) -- excellent little horror film, really high concept stuff.
Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein -- two giants of the horror genre that, along with some of his other films, prove that James Whale was probably the greatest horror director of all time.
The Tomb of Ligea -- a decent enough offering by Roger Corman when he was in his Edgar Allan Poe phase with Vincent Price doing that Vincent Price thing.

nekromantik 17th December 2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 117343)
I might. Or I might say that you're all bonkers for liking such utter garbage. Or I might be somewhere in the middle. Who knows?

Back on topic, recently I've watched:
Frozen (BD) -- excellent little horror film, really high concept stuff.
Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein -- two giants of the horror genre that, along with some of his other films, prove that James Whale was probably the greatest horror director of all time.
The Tomb of Ligea -- a decent enough offering by Roger Corman when he was in his Edgar Allan Poe phase with Vincent Price doing that Vincent Price thing.

here here :rockon:

ha ha

I loved Frozen!! Need to get it in the sales this year. Hopefully can snap it up for like £8 or something.

Inspector Tanzi 17th December 2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minky starshine (Post 117269)
Don't Torture A Duckling..Fulci...2 scenes of extreme gore(one I found alittle difficult to watch,not because of the gore,but I felt terrible pity for the character!!)..liked this a fair bit

I gather you mean Bolkan getting done over.

gag 17th December 2010 04:11 PM

Just finished watching Tenement, Its a film that so bad in may ways that its actual good, Entertaining rubbish nonsense at it best,

nekromantik 17th December 2010 05:08 PM

Just been to see Rare Exports!

Now I dont class this as horror after seeing it.
Its quite different and kept me entertained.
My main 2 gripes was not enough action and

SPOILER!

we dont actully get to see Santa Claus :(

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th December 2010 08:09 PM

I've just finished a Dileep Rao double bill with Drag Me to Hell followed by Inception. Not a bad evening's viewing, I'm sure you'll agree.

James Morton 17th December 2010 09:18 PM

What films have you seen recently?

Torrente - funny Spanish comedy thriller
Speed - ok but corny in places especially the dialogue
Citizen Toxie - the best Toxie film

Sargento 17th December 2010 09:21 PM

Just watching Zombie 3 ... meh .... 55 minutes into it and just had a flying head!

Will reserve judgement for another 30 minutes or so.

stefanmetal 17th December 2010 09:22 PM

Just watched Gwendoline, what a bizarre adventure film, also very good.