Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

pedromonkey 2nd May 2011 12:58 PM

i watched The Road Warrior on Blu-ray last night, looks great and the action is just amazing. My only problem with the transfer is that when it comes to night scenes, the picture is epically grainy and is difficult to see but the day scenes look incredible. Love the film, always have....

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd May 2011 02:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 147498)
No, but I just ordered it.:)

I hope this was the one you ordered, not the one i pictured to show which box set Death Machines came in.

The Teacher is on these two sets.

Make Them Die Slowly 2nd May 2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 147548)
I hope this was the one you ordered, not the one i pictured to show which box set Death Machines came in.

The Teacher is on these two sets.

Cheers, it's the "Cult Terror Cinema" one I've ordered. I've got half the films already but at £3 odd you can't complain.:)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd May 2011 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 147550)
Cheers, it's the "Cult Terror Cinema" one I've ordered. I've got half the films already but at £3 odd you can't complain.:)

Have you picked up this set yet?

All 80's/90's action films. Except they star Sybil danning , Julie Strain etc and its vital to have a romp in the jacuzzi before killing the bad guys. I have not had mine delivered yet but i know what the films are.
Again good value at £3.50.

mercury 2nd May 2011 03:44 PM

Saw 4,3,2,1 last night. Surprisingly enjoyable British film following 4 girls over a few days from each ones perspective of events:pop2:

re.form 2nd May 2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury (Post 147562)
Saw 4,3,2,1 last night. Surprisingly enjoyable British film following 4 girls over a few days from each ones perspective of events:pop2:

For a second there, I thought you watched the Saw franchise in reverse order. Which might actually be easier to follow than watching them cronologically :)

I watched Book of Blood last night. I'll watch anything Clive Barker related. In this case, unfortunately so. Not very good to be honest.

nekromantik 2nd May 2011 11:20 PM

Just seen Mothers Day remake

I quite liked this :)
Im sure many people on here wont like it but I did ha ha
I not seen original so not sure if it worse or better.
The ending though was predictable once you get to the end.

pedromonkey 2nd May 2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 147659)
Just seen Mothers Day remake

I quite liked this :)
Im sure many people on here wont like it but I did ha ha
I not seen original so not sure if it worse or better.
The ending though was predictable once you get to the end.

you're gonna get in trouble one day Nekro...

Kyle 3rd May 2011 06:37 AM

last night i watched

island of death :ranger:

Steel dawn :woot:

Demoncrat 3rd May 2011 01:27 PM

over the course of thur-sun i watched
HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN film of the year, total hoot:dance:

SUSPIRIA my god it was worth the wait, stunning, even if it could have been louder...

and lastly THE BEYOND wow did this ruin my weekend....a lovely print, marred when it started "skipping" & freezing....

these were all shown at the DUNDEAD festival.

next theyre showing Silent House/Eraserhead...hope they have better prints....