Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th March 2010, 04:42 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Timo Rose's Game Over has been given a US release date of june 15th on Cinema Image label.

This looks decent comes from the Marian Dora the director of CannibAL

http://www.quietearth.us/articles/20...OLIE-DER-ENGEL

Unearthed will be releasing Frank W. Montag's THE SLASHER in may a german gorefest by all accounts.

the legend that is Olaf Ittenbach returns

Splat likes this.
Old 12th March 2010, 05:20 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

this looks interesting

http://www.infernal-films.com/infernal_eng/index.html
Old 2nd April 2010, 06:31 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Frank Montag's Slasher is now available to pre-order from unearthed

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
Splat likes this.
Old 12th April 2010, 12:05 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

a couple of additions arrived on saturday

Tuberkulose - small hardbox

the butcher 1 & 2 - large hard box

Old 24th May 2010, 02:43 AM
Ex-member

I've only got Rossa Venezia 4 Disc Limited Monsterbox (828 / ?)

It also comes with a poster and a t-shirt that's rather in-appropriate for every day wear unless you worked in a sex shop and covered it up untill you got to work.

Last edited by Lordi; 24th May 2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 24th May 2010, 06:53 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Both Violent Shit 4 and Game over were premiered at the recent Weekend Of Horror Festival in Germany Recently and both got rave reviews
Old 5th June 2010, 07:29 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

here is a review of Unrated by Andreas Schnass

http://www.filmbizarro.com/view_revi...ew=unrated.php

it is also available to order from d&t in a small hard box

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=40849
Old 9th June 2010, 11:33 PM
Cultist in Training
Good Trader

Are Synapse Films still going to be releasing Violent Shit 1-3?

I have a soft spot for this series. No.1 is dire, yet watchable and I can't help but laugh at the scene of a woman driving around endlessly in her car to U2's 'Red Red Wine'. What was Schnaas thinking? No.2 is good fun, as is No.3 but I would only watch them again subtitled as the dubbed versions are hideous.

Zombie 90 is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Yet strangely, it is one I sometimes return to.....the gore scenes become boring themselves, and the less said about the dream scene/climax the better. The dubbing is funny for 2m, then becomes irritating. I don't think I have never got hold of a fully uncut version though, with the bloody zombie blow job. Anyone know where a fully uncut DVD-R can be picked up, incase I opt to revisit it again?

Anthropophagous 2000 was a painful experience. I never want to see it ever again. Same goes for Demonbrut (or however its spelt) - the one with the tentacle creature. Awful.

I thought The Burning Moon had some impressive moments and is worth a look, but Premutus (? - again the exact spelling eludes me off the top of my head) was bollocks.
Old 13th June 2010, 07:32 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone Weird View Post
Are Synapse Films still going to be releasing Violent Shit 1-3?

I have a soft spot for this series. No.1 is dire, yet watchable and I can't help but laugh at the scene of a woman driving around endlessly in her car to U2's 'Red Red Wine'. What was Schnaas thinking? No.2 is good fun, as is No.3 but I would only watch them again subtitled as the dubbed versions are hideous.

Zombie 90 is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Yet strangely, it is one I sometimes return to.....the gore scenes become boring themselves, and the less said about the dream scene/climax the better. The dubbing is funny for 2m, then becomes irritating. I don't think I have never got hold of a fully uncut version though, with the bloody zombie blow job. Anyone know where a fully uncut DVD-R can be picked up, incase I opt to revisit it again?

Anthropophagous 2000 was a painful experience. I never want to see it ever again. Same goes for Demonbrut (or however its spelt) - the one with the tentacle creature. Awful.

I thought The Burning Moon had some impressive moments and is worth a look, but Premutus (? - again the exact spelling eludes me off the top of my head) was bollocks.

Yes synapse are going to release Violent shit trilogy as a boxset but it's not very high on thier priorities so will not see a release until sometime next year.

if you like Ittenbach, schnass ETC then have a look at Timo Rose , his early films were littered with specieal effects by Ittenbach, and his lattest 2 are collaberations with Schnass
Old 13th July 2010, 07:06 PM
Cultist in Training

Do you want to sell your Rigor Mortis?

Like this? Share it using the links below!