Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Bigfoot Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/3126-bigfoot-films.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th June 2012 05:26 PM

Just came across this pretty funny Yeti short. Loads of references to exploitations films in here

Short Film: Yeti Vengeance

Gojirosan 8th June 2012 05:43 PM

I have ordered the Bigfoot Terror set.

I hold you entirely responsible for this, Kyle!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th June 2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 248861)
I have ordered the Bigfoot Terror set.

I hold you entirely responsible for this, Kyle!

Eeek!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it Goj - if you go in with the right frame of mind!

Do let us know what you make of it :)

Just had a look on Amazon and it's no longer on there! Glad I got it way back when :nod:

Gojirosan 8th June 2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 248867)
Eeek!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it Goj - if you go in with the right frame of mind!

Do let us know what you make of it :)

Just had a look on Amazon and it's no longer on there! Glad I got it way back when :nod:

Yeah, it's been OOP for a while now and the price is shooting up. Got a second hand one on eBay from America for just under £15 including shipping.

I've been after another copy of Shriek Of The Mutilated for ages anyway, this seemed a way to maximise my hairy monster fun! :lol:

Susan Foreman 8th June 2012 06:16 PM

You know what they say about men with big feet...

...big shoes!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 23rd November 2012 06:35 PM

If you thought Bigfoot only exsisted in America, think again! There's been recent sighting of a bigfoot living in Tunbridge Wells!

Early this week, a man claimed to have seen the 8ft-tall creature with demonic red eyes and long arms which apparently roared at him. Whilst there has been several sighting of this beast in little ol' Tunbridge Wells recently, these encounters have been claimed since World War II!

The Beast of Tunbridge Wells: Terrified walker claims 8ft-tall creature with demonic red eyes and long arms roared at him in historic town's woods | Mail Online

VicDakin 23rd November 2012 07:34 PM

lion in an Essex

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 294876)
If you thought Bigfoot only exsisted in America, think again! There's been recent sighting of a bigfoot living in Tunbridge Wells!

Early this week, a man claimed to have seen the 8ft-tall creature with demonic red eyes and long arms which apparently roared at him. Whilst there has been several sighting of this beast in little ol' Tunbridge Wells recently, these encounters have been claimed since World War II!

The Beast of Tunbridge Wells: Terrified walker claims 8ft-tall creature with demonic red eyes and long arms roared at him in historic town's woods | Mail Online

I hope its not the same twat who saw a lion in Essex,turned out to be someones mangy tomcat.

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd November 2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 294876)

It'll just be Vic in one of his masks out jogging.

VicDakin 23rd November 2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 294908)
It'll just be Vic in one of his masks out jogging.

that only happened the once when I was going thru my naturism phase,it comes to something when a man can't walk the streets in his birthday suit.

Make Them Die Slowly 23rd November 2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicDakin (Post 294910)
that only happened the once when I was going thru my naturism phase,it comes to something when a man can't walk the streets in his birthday suit.

You don't look that hairy from your photo to be mistaken for a Yeti.