Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Sickest horror movies ever made (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/592-sickest-horror-movies-ever-made.html)

Halloween_22 6th August 2008 11:14 PM

'General Massacre' has a few nasty scenes involving animal cruelty. I haven't seen it for a while but I seem to remember a scene where a cow gets kicked in the face then shot in the head and one of geese being mowed down with a machine gun.

Also worth a mention is a ''film'' I saw a few years ago called 'Worlds Bloodiest Death Matches' on a bootleg vhs. It was kind of like Faces of Death meets Pro Wrestling, not sure if it's ever had a legit release anywhere. I'm not into wrestling in the slightest but I was intrigued to see this, it featured some pretty hardcore stuff.

The scenes I remember most were one from Japan where a guy got most of the skin from one side of his body burned off after being thrown onto explosive devices outside the ring, a three way match from Texas featuring staple guns, barbed wire, trays of broken glass and LOTS of blood, the other involved a garden strimmer and exposed tendons :ack: WWE this is not! (That's much more disturbing:D)

dougal 8th August 2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween_22 (Post 12031)
The scenes I remember most were one from Japan where a guy got most of the skin from one side of his body burned off after being thrown onto explosive devices outside the ring, a three way match from Texas featuring staple guns, barbed wire, trays of broken glass and LOTS of blood, the other involved a garden strimmer and exposed tendons :ack: WWE this is not! (That's much more disturbing:D)

Deathmatch and extreme hardcore wrestling is massive in Japan! I have a soft spot for professional wrestling for some unknown reason - whilst the fights are scripted and the wrestlers are basically stuntmen, in these sort of hardcore bouts the blood and barbed wire are real - so the pain is too!!

Angel 9th August 2008 04:51 PM

Talking about sick films - anyone here seen Bumfights a Cause for Concern?

It was banned by the BBFC several years ago.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th August 2008 06:49 PM

Not seen it Angel,but I imported it for my nephew,so I could get a hold of it....but do I really want to?:ack: Is it worth the once over?

Angel 10th August 2008 06:28 AM

Haven't seen it myself, Reaps. Let us know what you're views are after you have seen it?

The film has always been controversial even in the States. I think it is incredible that somebody actually submitted it to the BBFC believing it had a chance of getting through. The fights were often staged for the camera and are often extremely vicious. People (very vulnerable people) were also paid to fight one another.

Also banned in NZ.

NossB 10th August 2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 12122)
Talking about sick films - anyone here seen Bumfights a Cause for Concern?

It was banned by the BBFC several years ago.

I downloaded this one a few years ago; there's not much in the way of fighting, it's more about videos of the homeless crapping onto sheets of cardboard and pulling their own teeth out with pliers for money.

The BBFC banning it isn't a great loss.

Angel 10th August 2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NossB (Post 12150)
and pulling their own teeth out with pliers for money.

That sounds even sicker :ack:

vipco 10th August 2008 07:36 PM

One dude eats glass for a few bucks as well.
Its clear some of the homeless are slightly retarded or addicts, but as Noss says the fighting is minimal.
All events are encourged by the film crew with the offer of money.

The film crew went on to make ' Middle East Wackjobs, discussed earlier.

Dougal, I collect Wrestling 'Death Match' dvd's and there's some really violent barbed wire, no ropes, matchs between Terry Funk and Catus Jack ( Mick Foley ) in Japan.
CZW still have Deathmatch's in the States .
In 1 dvd I have , 2 guy's have large chunks of glass glued to their taped fists and punch ???? out of each other. Both end up bleeding really badly and got 300 dollars each for the fight.
One of the guys had to retire after his next fight due to serious injury after being set on fire.
A favourite chant by the crowd at these matchs is " We want Blood "
All this type of Wrestling is 100% real.
The DVD's are BBFC 18 cert.

Angel 10th August 2008 07:39 PM

Did the BBFC pass them uncut, Vips?

Halloween_22 10th August 2008 08:06 PM

I've seen some CZW stuff, I believe the aforementioned garden strimmer/ bloody tendons incident was from that. Never followed wrestling myself but my brothers really into that hardcore stuff and I''ve watched a bit of it, quite like what I saw, very brutal indeed. Do you like XPW Vipco? My bro lent me a video he has of that which featured a match where the two guys climb up some ridiculously high scaffolding and one of them staples the other in the face then throws him off, absolutley mental!