Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   What Are You Listening To? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/534-what-you-listening.html)

Rik 24th February 2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 323896)
Oh yeah by the way apparently Sacha Baron Cohen is going to play FM in a biopic:

Untitled Freddie Mercury Biopic (2014) - IMDb

That has to be a ****ing joke! The greatest frontman of all time being played by an unfunny, offensive prick like him! :censored:

Nordicdusk 24th February 2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 323904)
That has to be a ****ing joke! The greatest frontman of all time being played by an unfunny, offensive prick like him! :censored:

Killer Queen on Australias Got Talent - YouTube

Look no further than this guy for that role

Rik 24th February 2013 09:03 PM

I'm still pissed off that Andre 3000 or whatever the **** his name is is playing Hendrix in an upcoming biopic, but this is worse!

Nordicdusk 24th February 2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 323910)
I'm still pissed off that Andre 3000 or whatever the **** his name is is playing Hendrix in an upcoming biopic, but this is worse!

I know its so stupid if there is no one that suits the role just dont make the film its that simple.

Zann 24th February 2013 09:35 PM

Hadn't heard of the Hendrix biopic until mentioned here. None of his music will feature in it? Shouldn't they just pack up and go home :crazy:

Rik 24th February 2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 323917)
Hadn't heard of the Hendrix biopic until mentioned here. None of his music will feature in it? Shouldn't they just pack up and go home :crazy:

It's mainly about his pre fame years I believe, so probably set in Greenwich Village in around 1965 when he was spotted by Linda Keith

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th February 2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

I think Cohen could actually pull it off to be honest. :)

I thought that was a post by Hawkmonger at first. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th February 2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 323894)
What do you mean 'Flash Gordon approaching'? :)

I'd just finished watching Flash Gordon, which is one of those movies I never tire of seeing as even its faults add to its charm and appeal.

ArgentoFan1987 25th February 2013 09:26 AM

One of my favourite bands at the monent. I think everyone should check them out .

BARONESS - "Take My Bones Away" - YouTube

Demoncrat 25th February 2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Easy tiger!!! Keep repeating......it's only a movie.;)