Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

Rik 14th February 2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 435970)
Last I heard it was pretty much a port of the US disc, transfer and audio wise. I think it has the old MGM DVD special features, but I'm not sure about the new extras.

Not really worth a double dip then, cheers Fuzzy :)

DayzeUK 15th February 2015 12:46 PM

Not worth a double dip at all, Featurette, Behind the scenes and a couple of galleries. Thats it in the way of extras.

Rik 15th February 2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayzeUK (Post 436009)
Not worth a double dip at all, Featurette, Behind the scenes and a couple of galleries. Thats it in the way of extras.

Best that Region B only are gonna get for awhile though I would imagine. Even I really dislike all of the SF artwork, I can't knock the releases I have by them :nod:

JAMIOUSE 16th February 2015 09:17 AM

Well Scream Factory are releasing a double bill of Lenzi's Ghosthouse and Witchery in June, potential 88 Italian releases?

Hawkmonger 16th February 2015 09:31 AM

I'm so glad I never got the SF releases of Burial Grounds. The italian horror line is looking phenomenal.:rockon:

Gold6082 16th February 2015 09:33 AM

I'm in the small group of people who loves ghosthouse so it's essential for me to upgrade. Witchery however is a pile of shite imo typical of scream to soil a great release pairing it with an inferior one. If 88 ever released ghosthouse singularly I'd jump on it. An HD transfer should he good,even vipcos release on DVD was suprisingly good foe then anyway.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th February 2015 10:02 AM

I also like Ghosthouse so a BD from 88 would be most welcome. :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th February 2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 436140)
I also like Ghosthouse so a BD from 88 would be most welcome. :nod:

Although it's been a long time since I watched my Vipco DVD, I seem to remember really enjoying it, so would also welcome a BD release from 88.

JAMIOUSE 16th February 2015 03:20 PM

I'd still like to see the "Houses of Doom" series get a decent release, House of Clocks especially. Maybe the Italian rights holders are finally taking HD seriously and doing decent transfers?

keirarts 16th February 2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 436137)
I'm in the small group of people who loves ghosthouse so it's essential for me to upgrade. Witchery however is a pile of shite imo typical of scream to soil a great release pairing it with an inferior one. If 88 ever released ghosthouse singularly I'd jump on it. An HD transfer should he good,even vipcos release on DVD was suprisingly good foe then anyway.

I f*^$%$^ love ghosthouse. I like witchery as well!